Sign in to follow this  
albinorhino

How to mug people as a fresh spawn ;)

So I figured out how to knock people unconscious with my fists, then I used that knowledge to gear up really damn fast.

Edited by Unholy_Kyono
  • Like 23

Wow.. That's a very cheap thing to do. As funny as it is I don't really approve since they worked hard for their loot and all you did is spawn and left-clicked at them a couple of times. 

Wow.. That's a very cheap thing to do. As funny as it is I don't really approve since they worked hard for their loot and all you did is spawn and left-clicked at them a couple of times. 

I mean.. it's really his fault for letting a guy with fists take him down when he was armed. He learned a lesson that day.

• Like 4

Likely all that guy did was sever hop the Balota barracks. Not really hard work.

So you attack a non hostile clearly friendly non kos guy?

....well done.

Dude was following me and had already taken several shots at me.

So I had someone do this to me while I was bandaging. Came out of nowhere and knocked me out and stole my gun.

Heard him trying to immitate my accent "Fackin magged mate!", I shouted "You fackin, mag-" back at him and he stopped. "Is that UnhokyKyono?" I heard him say as I ran up to him, he started saying something else but I punched him out and stole my weapon back! :D