lucidr34ms

After a few days alive and fully geared... :(

I know I know its alpha. But this is a first for me... I was just checking buildings and things mainly going to the top of building cause I really wanted a mosin and all of a sudden out of nowhere while inside a building I just died... Completely dead.  Never got hurt at all or anything dont know wtf...

10 min after having shootout with bandit..

Wouldnt shoot untill he shot at me first.. then proceeded to killl him.. All great everything is fine fully geared looking for mosin to just put in hands.. So I see some loot so I go up to it hit tab and die.

When I hit esc I can see that im OUTSIDE dead laying in the grass.. WTF? Very confusing and very sad. This happened in cherno and I will not be going to cherno anytime soon I assure you. That place is a death trap... Zombies see you while your inside a building crouched.. from 100 meters away? Dying for no reason whatsoever.. Plus its laggy as all hell..

Well anyways back to a few more days of looting to be back where I was... We are talking full cammo, ammo box full of ammo. Four 60 rnd mags, all the food you could imagine with all the attachments you know. I dont mind doing it its fun but I like to at least enjoy me gear b4 I lose it for no reason whatsoever.

Point being at no fault of my own I just died out of nowhere really sucks please fix. Dont give me "its just alpha" shit idgaf.

It's just alpha ~o~

Some friends of mine already died by random bugs, too.

They're walking into a building: You are dead!

Well, yes, this is really sad but I don't know the origin of the problem.

Btw.: The whole coast is a deathtrap!! Don't go there, if you don't have to and don't go there, if you don't want to pvp.

Anyway, this die may be caused by Zed bug.

As Zed can attack trought wall and even they can attack from ground when you are on top of a building.

You then dont know from where you are hited and by what.

''Don't give me it's just alpha shit''

What else we can say ? Nothing, Do anyone care if you die ? Nope, deal with it.

• Like 1

Point being at no fault of my own I just died out of nowhere really sucks please fix. Dont give me "its just alpha" shit idgaf.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

I'm at a loss as to why you even bought the game? :S

Hey OP ... How about you file a USEFUL feedback report in the bug tracker.  Useful means no bad language, no whining and nothing more than exactly what happened in your best attempt at describing the circumstances.

How about that instead of "Suck up the Alpha" ... that goes for all those who keep using that stupid mantra as well.  Encourage people to report what happens as simply and accurately as they can.  Its the WHOLE POINT of this phase of development.

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

I'm at a loss as to why you even bought the game? :S

yOU MUST BE THE DUMBEST MODERATOR i HAVE EVER SEEN ON ANY FORUM.. hOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS DUTY? caps.. I just came here to rant I cant report bugs cause they want some login or some shit cant get around it tried to anonymously do it cant so I gave up. DID I say this game should be abandoned and that the game is crap or anything like that? Then why would you ask that question? I love dayz.. Dont like dying for no reason.. I told my story.. Now U and I can stfu

But 

Hey OP ... How about you file a USEFUL feedback report in the bug tracker.  Useful means no bad language, no whining and nothing more than exactly what happened in your best attempt at describing the circumstances.

How about that instead of "Suck up the Alpha" ... that goes for all those who keep using that stupid mantra as well.  Encourage people to report what happens as simply and accurately as they can.  Its the WHOLE POINT of this phase of development.

LOL FUNNY HOW I CAN STIR UP THE FANBOYS!!! and I thought I loved this game.. Its funny this being my fav game of ALL TIME and there are still people that will be more fanboyish then me LOL Pathetic sad kids.. get a life... I lose 3 days of progress I'm a little mad so I come rant. Let me rant without throwing in your 2 cents. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOUR PARENTS.

Indeed, and ranting doesn't help anyone.

Neither does calling people dumb, so if we could lay off the personal insults, please...

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL.

The irony here is just too much.

Edited by Mos1ey

bUT ITS OBV YOU ARE 17 (OR YOUNGER) AND RETARDED SO... JUST POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS PPL ALWAYS BE SAYING "U MAD" TO ME... GET USED TO IT..

Expect to die anytime for no reason or don't play the alpha. It's really that simple. The game in it's current version (alpha) is not capable of providing the full experience and if you expect otherwise you'll be cursing all day.

Edited by Nigglas Cage

Hey Lucid (are you really?)  When you grow up you may be inclined to take the computer away from the bad little boy.  Tuck it away back in your e-pants, it's really embarrassing to see.

Edited by RN_Max

I have 60 hrs of standalone I am well aware of the risks. Its just funny when you have killed hundreds and never been killed by ANYONE and yet you die in a building for no reason LOL RANT OVER CLOSE THE THREAD PLZ YOU ALL ARE DUMB CANT STAND IT ANYMORE

Hey maxy poo.. your a fag stfu

Edited by Max Planck
Don't.

I have 60 hrs of standalone I am well aware of the risks. Its just funny when you have killed hundreds and never been killed by ANYONE and yet you die in a building for no reason LOL RANT OVER CLOSE THE THREAD PLZ YOU ALL ARE DUMB CANT STAND IT ANYMORE

I lol'ed.....

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOUR PARENTS.

I feel bad for your parents with that language of yours. You shoulndt be able to talk 24/7 if you would follow that first part of you wich woulndt be a bad thing..

U mad brah? U mad!

Oh, Lord... Temp ban issued.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 1

U mad brah? U mad!

I think hes mad mad, really mad, like mad mad with a touch of mad beyond mad.