♫ Gypsy ♫

Military type players wanted for Stand Alone

Hello all, My team is looking for Military style leaders and squads. We have our own team speak server and may buy a DayZ SA server (if enough people join us) We do not hunt players but have learned that most will kill on sight, so we have to defend what gear and survival tools we have. As many of you who played the SA knows, it is not as easy as the mod on Arma. We have about 10 players who play daily and we would like better organization and would love someone to help lead us to survive. We are also looking for other survivors to help create a strong group. There are no rules other than common sense and you MUST be mature! I look forward to talking with you.

• Like 2

Hi Gypsy, I'm intrested in playing with mature players. But before I sign up for anyting I would like to know more about your group. My steam is dirtdiver84.

Hello, I added you. My name is Hit Girl. Feel free to send a message and ask anything you would like :)

• Like 2

I must add that, we are NOT a strict group with tons of rules! Some have joined and left and I think it is because of this. We are friends that game together who want to have like mind members who want to play daily. We have our own Epoch server :D We tried the stand alone and most of us find no reason to play, (after you gear up, there is nothing to do except kill others from what I have seen) There are about 6-8 members who do play the Stand Alone. We do have ranks and some play Military style while others play as survivors.

Edited by ♫ Gypsy ♫
  • Like 1

Some folks have joined and never followed through with joining team speak, they will be removed from our website. We have extra spots if anyone else is looking for a great team to play DayZ mod and SA with :d