scroogescrooge

Standalond Hackers...[Teleported to ocean]

That was the first thing that came up in my mind, your stuck.. 

First of all, welcome to the forums :)

Don't swear in your first post, you leave the impression of an immature vuglar child.

Although i don't blame you for not seeing it, use the search button as there was a similar thread a day or two ago which explained a lot about the hacker problem and how is it planned to deal with them

Edited by Tegla

Okay, i played on a dayz server with 40 players or something, i moved tru the bushes at balota airfield, runed east. Sudenly my screen just flashed and i got teleported long to hell, in some bushes. I think it may be a hacker og a bug. Idk

ok so how the fuck do i get out of thiis mess since i've been teleported into the fucking bermuda triangle. its fucking fab.

First of all, welcome to the forums :)

Don't swear in your first post, you leave the impression of an immature vuglar child.

Although i don't blame you for not seeing it, use the search button as there was a similar thread a day or two ago which explained a lot about the hacker problem and how is it planned to deal with them

hmm go fuck yourself. sorry can't help swearing mate im aussie as fuck. fuck yeah

Edited by Inception.
Abusive behaviour is not tolerated. User warned.
  • Like 2

ok so how the fuck do i get out of thiis mess since i've been teleported into the fucking bermuda triangle. its fucking fab.

You don't... you wait to die.

You won't get any help like that mate. Not that there's any help to give.

• Like 1

hmm go fuck yourself. sorry can't help swearing mate im aussie as fuck. fuck yeah

Nice way to find yourself off the forums agian.

I believe there is no suicide so your options are:

• Swim back to shore
  • Try kill yourself via starvation...

I personally believe before the Dev team continue in patches please address the hacking issues as Priority, For these issues are potential game breakers... :/

I'm more than positive they are working on this matter as we speak. :D

PS: I'm Aussie to, that doesn't give me a sufficient reason to swear on public forums. (Pathetic excuse)

Edited by Aussie Bogan

PS: I'm Aussie to, that doesn't give me a sufficient reason to swear on public forums. (Pathetic excuse)

As am I.

Swearing is allowed, to an extent, but not when it involves the abuse of other users.

I wish him a welcome to the forums, and he tells me to go fuck myself

Haha definitely aussie :D

• Like 1

i want to see somthing like this but a horde of roaming zombies... (in the words or frankie please mr hacker spawn zombies and make a nice video so we can see what  the came will look like with tons of zombies!)

As am I.

Swearing is allowed, to an extent, but not when it involves the abuse of other users.

Understood..

But in the context scrooge is displaying i find that inappropriate.. As listed below ;)

I wish him a welcome to the forums, and he tells me to go fuck myself

Haha definitely aussie :D

Understood..

But in the context scrooge is displaying i find that inappropriate.. As listed below ;)

Yes, it is inappropriate, hence my edit to his post. 

On-topic please.

• Like 1

Yes, it is inappropriate, hence my edit to his post. 

On-topic please.

on topic, vids of a nice horde of zombies roaming please mr hacker if you happen to read the forums lol

Sorry man, meant no offense by that :)

It's kind of an aussie stereotype that they swear a lot so i meant it as a joke and didn't mean to generalise you guys as a whole. I apologize if i offended anyone

/offtopic

Edited by Tegla

Hi guys literally just happend 30 mins ago thought i'd post my vid i got of being teleported in dayz standlalone after killing a dude. as you do. fkn hackers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71yrJrb_y-s&feature=youtu.be

I might have been in that same game when I was teleported to the ocean. 

Here's my server history, were you on any of these?

ho0zdg7h.png

Sorry Mr moderator as I am pretty P.O'd about the whole killing a hackkor/being teleported thing. anyway im back on land now much happy venting should be left to yelling into a pillow and rage wanking. anyway. back to dayz such is life. <3

Can't understand why just developers can't close ctrl+shift+P exploit at last for stop executing scripts.

Were you in a non white listed server? I saw a gameservers.c0m server was highlighted.

Are you in the ocean on every server? If it was a non whitelisted server then how is it connected to the hive?

How are people even opening up their own servers and hives? Weren't the server files supposed to be private and to be given out to vetted server providers? And how the hell is the game even recognizing these scripting commands when all of it was supposed to be stripped out?