Sgt Abraham Ford

Seasoned DayZ Vet LF New Players to Help

After figuring out what has changed in the year or so since I stopped playing the mod, I've pretty much gotten the getting geared/ food/ water thing down to a science.  To prevent boredom I've decided to stop lone-wolfing it and help players new to Dayz.  If you just started and would like help learning the ropes, let me know.  I'm just outside Cherno atm, so if you're on or around the coast leave a post! 

Edited by Sgt Abraham Ford
  • Like 3

It's not a trap, I swear!  I seem to count a great deal of "HELP" posts every day.  I say from experience that the best/ fastest way to learn how to survive in Chernarus is to have an experienced guide.   Anyways, I'm here for whoever needs such a thing!

It's not a trap, I swear!  I seem to count a great deal of "HELP" posts every day.  I say from experience that the best/ fastest way to learn how to survive in Chernarus is to have an experienced guide.   Anyways, I'm here for whoever needs such a thing!

i think its great what your doing, this forum needs more veterans like you.

• Like 1

Come join us on ts3! ts.feverclan.com

Are you recruiting anyone or there is a specific requirements?

Hello, i would be intrested to tag along with you and see how it goes ^^ Im quite the Dayz noob still.

Tbh i prolly have no idea how to even get to you from where i spawn.

My Steam name is NivekBe

Cheers,

Nivek

Yeah i am too noob in this game so if you help i appriciate it :)

My steam name is atreiiu

this is exactly what i am looking for... I am a new player looking for someone to guide me through the game. Pls contact me on skype: andrey_segar or via pm on this forum. Thx

Ok, I'll add you guys when I get on. Don't worry about trying to find me, I'll figure out where you are and get to you. In any case, I'm currently in Cherno which is one of the larger cities near the spawning area. You'll know it from the large skyscraper with one side blown out. If you haven't already, go to dayzdb.com/map and keep it on your browser so you can tab over and figure out your location any time.

i think its great what your doing, this forum needs more veterans like you.

Thanks, there is a lot of veterans that seem more interested in making things difficult and not enjoyable for dayz newcomers. For me, it seems important to try and help all the people I can so that people aren't turned off to the game. If we want the game to be a success, it's imperative to do what we can to ensure people are enjoying themselves rather than raging over being murdered repeatedly on top of the myriad issues present in the alpha.

• Like 1

Please add me on Skype. Pembro1234 Me and my friend had just started playing and have no idea lol I believe we are close to cherno and will be online tonight 930 pm est.

Ok, I'll add you guys when I get on. Don't worry about trying to find me, I'll figure out where you are and get to you. In any case, I'm currently in Cherno which is one of the larger cities near the spawning area. You'll know it from the large skyscraper with one side blown out. If you haven't already, go to dayzdb.com/map and keep it on your browser so you can tab over and figure out your location any time.

Cool, looking forward to it :)

Yo, this guy is good peoples.  Met up with him tonight and he helped me get a bunch of gear back after getting smoked a few hours earlier today.  Was nice enough to hook me up with some gear as well as take me to the nearest military base.  Worth teaming up with, really good guy.  

• Like 1

Hey Sgt Abraham Ford I just bought DayZ Standalone and could definitely use some tips and guys to play with.

Hi

you went on my thread and asked me to post here.

steam name is Mopreme187 and looking for people to survive with :)

Cool man, I should be on tomorrow during the day/ evening. I'm in Mountain time, usually on during the evening. Sometime I do play late at night as well.

I would love to team up and survive alongside a veteran. I got some good gear not too long ago if you're looking for an extra man on the team. add me on steam, I'll hop on whenever you want me to! I've grown tired of being the lone wolf afraid to roam far! Please msg me on steam soon!

Steam name: brandokid25

Edited by brandokid25

Sorry, got roped into going to a movie. I should be on in a while, I'll make sure I have everyone added and then whoever wants to meet up we can rally. I'm assuming most are on the coast, I'm at the military base north of Kamenka still but will probably be heading towards Cherno.

Hey same here. If you need a strong arm for protection ive been bored for some time now.

Steam: jaychi72

Would love to tag along, add me up. steam: sg101010

Edited by sg10

Im about 20 hours into the SA but always looking for help or someone with experience to play with.

Steam - ColdArmy

Would definitely appreciate some help, only just took the plunge from 360 to PC so I'm still a noob in general haha.

weareRISENDEAD on Steam and Skype :)