vandal gab

Lets post some screen shots (Standalone)

That looks awesome.. :)

Here is one of me guarding the door while we were looting Svetlo last night ;)

Day_Z_2014_05_18_22_26_58_365.jpg

Nice! Was lots of fun, especially when you shot at a random person, not knowing it was me. Hahaha

P.S. That double mag looks sick, very detailed. I still have yet to find one.

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 1

vgjSVQ5.jpg

Older screenshot ... not sure where that was - only that sunset looked fantastic.

• Like 4

"F U, Jenni."

b5a506f0-91ff-42a9-affe-60b9202801c6_zps

"Backpack, backpack!"

d30e75e2-09cb-44fa-85d9-e0a854a09d49_zps

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 3

Experimental.. Sun going down

Day_Z_2014_05_21_22_33_46_955.jpg

New items found so far:

Blue Camo pants

AKM

edit: Seriously..? My image was shrunk magically huh? ..this place is hilarious. 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 3

Experimental.. Sun going down

Day_Z_2014_05_21_22_33_46_955.jpg

New items found so far:

Blue Camo pants

AKM

Nice shot.

Need to try some experimental servers with ya.

• Like 1

Some experimental madness.        Edit: Yes, I know, 3rd person exploit... I didn't kill anyone using it though. Grabbing footage while staying safe. Guilty.

A dark ritual is being performed inside that cabin!

2ibkd1e.jpg

Maybe I'm out-dated but this is the first time I seen this hunting cabin.

radsi1.jpg

Stalked those fellas (in the football field between the buildings on the top right corner) who were fooling around with flares.

35idez6.jpg

Getting a closer look.

nx57go.jpg

They started getting shot from the police station, and went haywire! Started chopping trees in front of it and throwing flares everywhere! (in the window, top left corner, they're running in the street)

2ajv1mq.jpg

Same angle, now with some trees chopped in the middle of the road.

2j0mbma.jpg

Made my way outta there. At first it was only two guys, then they were 4 vs the shooter in the police station. Made my way north to the apartment buildings, just to hear 2 players emptying their SKS on other survivors.

Night started settling in. Grabbed some matches, went to the woods, and built my first campfire.

9kz0gx.jpg

10qxeu0.jpg

Got a shovel, some worms and a rope to make an improvised fishing rod. Just need to find an ashwood tree and a small pond to have some fun. Really enjoying the new features, animations, items, etc. :thumbsup:

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 5

Nice shot.

Need to try some experimental servers with ya.

Yes, and I need your eyes to help watch each others backs.. People gone full stupid on experimental and are just killing each other left and right over there. ;)

• Like 2

10qxeu0.jpg

Got a shovel, some worms and a rope to make an improvised fishing rod. Just need to find an ashwood tree and a small pond to have some fun. Really enjoying the new features, animations, items, etc. :thumbsup:

Siiick shots.

Nice camp fire. Be sure to share any pics of fish you catch.:)

Yes, and I need your eyes to help watch each others backs.. People gone full stupid on experimental and are just killing each other left and right over there. ;)

Definitely, we'll cover eachother. I'm getting on tonight for sure, 10ish Eastern time. Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 2

Siiick shots.

Nice camp fire. Be sure to share any pics of fish you catch. :)

Definitely, we'll cover eachother. I'm getting on tonight for sure, 10ish Eastern time.

Roger that! See you then Brother.

jhky8bo9.jpg

n2egtmv9.jpg

ayfb4juz.jpg

last pic: at this place is a piano-house on stable0.44...

o3seca4v.jpg

• Like 4

jhky8bo9.jpg

n2egtmv9.jpg

ayfb4juz.jpg

last pic: at this place is a piano-house on stable0.44...

o3seca4v.jpg

Very Nice man! I missed the cemetery and really wanted to find it.. nice pic!

Here is what Ive been up to tonight.. many firsts for me ;)

First, I made a cozy little fire in just the perfect spot

Day_Z_2014_05_22_23_41_50_661.jpg

Then I cooked some beans, and packed up my fireplace

Day_Z_2014_05_22_23_44_38_197.jpg

I got all full noob and thought they were too hot to eat, so I tried to let them cool down.. (forgetting to open them first before eating)

Day_Z_2014_05_22_23_47_48_467.jpg

Day_Z_2014_05_22_23_47_54_204.jpg

Day_Z_2014_05_22_23_52_15_099.jpg

In between waiting for it to cool, I played with my new Crossbow and quiver... only to realize that I guess you just cant eat beans after they have been cooked..? IF YOU DONT OPEN THEM LIKE YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO. Oh well, I guess that was a perfect time to call it a night.

And what a great night of exploring Novo again for my second time! This time slower, and more methodical. Love that industrial area.. what a work of art that is and a perfect pvp arena. 

My parting shot of how my night ended.. and finally I see my player instead of some fresh spawn always. Dont know why my title screen was like that before for exp.?

Day_Z_2014_05_22_23_55_42_173.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 2

Visited the new city today. It's MASSIVE and very cool looking, especially the industrial area! Im about to die lol...

dayznewcitywoods_zps0a8fb2f6.jpg

dayznewcityfactory_zps008bc107.jpg

Thankfully I ran across two other players that didn't kill me and one gave me food. On to go fishing and build my campfire at Black Lake!

Edited by haknslash
  • Like 5

Siiick shots.

Nice camp fire. Be sure to share any pics of fish you catch. :)

Sadly it'll take a while before I can fish. Had my character all readied up, in the middle of the woods, and when I joined up again yesterday, I had a guy punching me as I was logging in. I didn't have any guns, so when he figured I wasn't knocked out, he just shot me. It was the first time in my 300hrs in the SA, and 500+ hrs in the mod, that I was spawned killed... :(  I just wanted to catch a fish... Mr. Pizzangro is a very bad man, killing gentlemen.

This is where I was, this is how I looked. Not too hostile looking heh... :rolleyes:  Anyway, like I said earlier, it's experimental madness...

ir19ie.jpg

I decided to give it another go. Got a Khelm spawn, and made my way north. (haven't got the chance to fully explore Karmanovka and Novo) Found good gear. Was ready to defend myself this time. Found a neat little fishing hook and got hyped to try it out!!

2mw9gn7.jpg

As I made my way deeper into town, I started getting shot at from very far. Not hearing where the shots were coming from, only the bullets hitting around me. Not one hit registered while I was running for some cover. Got to a thin shed and carefully hid while waiting. Of course, not too long after, I heard footsteps. I have know clue where he could have killed me from, but this is the second time something like that happened to me. It's not lag or desync, it's pure BS. (of course, on his screen maybe I was on the ground floor or something weird like that, still, silly as an Alpher...)  :D This is exactly where I was.

2ewl7hs.jpg

I heard him straight under me, and then magnum shots straight to the head. Got a painful video of it. Gotta love alpha and it's weird instances of firefights.

Take 3. Started fresh again. Grabbed a few supplies. Got attacked by a crazy farmer wielding a hoe. Took him down with my fists. Made my way back north. Still trying to find an axe to chop some wood, a rope and hook to craft a fishing rod and a shovel to get some worms. Let's just hope I'm not gonna die again before casting my line!!  :P 

141kbd.jpg

2vmy2rp.jpg

• Like 8

Sadly it'll take a while before I can fish.

That's disheartening, sorry to hear. Those deaths are the worst, glitched to the grave.

It's nice to try to things in experimental, but people have gone mad! Bug exploiting, KoS asshatz central! Lol

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 2

I got more pictures! Wub!

ojNkjpI.jpg

Started a group of 3!
l3hGOMx.jpg

We ended up being 6
FsHm6wX.jpg

The most beautiful way of running in a group
zGXIuhK.jpg

• Like 5

I got more.

Started a group of 3!l3hGOMx.jpg

Lol. Touching tips.

Nice.

• Like 1

I finally found one. I was beginning to doubt they had even been added to this patch:

2014-05-25_00001.jpg

Not a particularly good pistol though. Takes 2 shots to down zombies (unless headshot of course), and mags are very difficult to find.

Edited by BadAsh
  • Like 1