franzuu

Suggestion: ACOG secondary/backup sights

Currently the ACOG that is in the game has backup sights modeled on top of it but they aren't usable.

The sights look like these.

http://imgur.com/BiRUnkE (can't use IMG tags anymore, anyone know why?)

The 4x ACOG for medium-long range contacts and backup sights for CQC or when your optics are messed up.

I don't know how switching between main/backup sights would be performed but ACE2 for ArmA2 has it.

Other Ideas: Rain ponchos, Pistol Optics Expansion

Edited by KeelPool

Battlefield

Arma 3 has it in the main game also

Maybe later.

I just dont know why dont you put all your suggestions in one thread this is a third one about the same topic....Btw ints not going be military shooter at least i hope it won...I jus tdont want dudes with tons of military equpment running around with dozens of different optics....I hope this game is going to be more about civilian guns and this millitary stuff will be avaiable but only in few military areas.

I just dont know why dont you put all your suggestions in one thread this is a third one about the same topic....Btw ints not going be military shooter at least i hope it won...I jus tdont want dudes with tons of military equpment running around with dozens of different optics....I hope this game is going to be more about civilian guns and this millitary stuff will be avaiable but only in few military areas.

There is no good way of posting ideas. They don't want them in the feedback/bug tracker. Its hard to discuss one specific idea when its in a thread with 100 other ideas from different categories. It becomes a mess.

This idea is somewhat different from the pistol optics expansion.