Sign in to follow this  
YZ250

ZOMBIES that walk through Doors

When Zombies are eventually fixed will they then not be able to walk through Doors, I have to open them and close them , however Zombies have this amazing ability to float through them, shouldnt they either bash them down, or be blocked from gaining entry ?

Edited by YZ250

Currently our lead programmer has a solution to stop this locally, it has not been checked in yet as it requires geometry changes on some models. No ETA on release of it as yet.

• Like 16

Currently our lead programmer has a solution to stop this locally, it has not been checked in yet as it requires geometry changes on some models. No ETA on release of it as yet.

Thanks mate, all we need to know is that its on the list to do, not concerned about when.

Im enjoying almost all things at the moment and this was the only thing that is bothering me, more so i guess cause the game is actually quite hard atm, trying to gather some meagre supplies is very challenging.

Thanks Groover, getting my head around the Forums since my Hiatus LMFAO

• Like 1

this isnt only realetd to doors, zombies can see/hear even through the walls, they even have the ability to walk throug the walls as well as the doors.

And zombies can deal a bit of damage, not complaining though but shouldn't they be mroe of a threat? I know somtimes i go into a building then a zombie no clips through it and i am in a small room the zombie hits me but i cant hit it i just seem to hit the wall with my axe. After it hit me i went on for like 10 min searching for rags and my screen seems to still be in full color?! Not sure if the is intentional but i just wanted to bring it up.

And zombies can deal a bit of damage, not complaining though but shouldn't they be mroe of a threat? I know somtimes i go into a building then a zombie no clips through it and i am in a small room the zombie hits me but i cant hit it i just seem to hit the wall with my axe. After it hit me i went on for like 10 min searching for rags and my screen seems to still be in full color?! Not sure if the is intentional but i just wanted to bring it up.

You cant have the axe raised, then you hit at the wrong place

When Zombies are eventually fixed will they then not be able to walk through Doors, I have to open them and close them , however Zombies have this amazing ability to float through them, shouldnt they either bash them down, or be blocked from gaining entry ?

One day I was really drunk and walked through a screen door in my house....Wife was pretty pissed at me but many lulz where had..