rocket

Rolling Update Rev. 0.30.113860

Did rocket take all of the money and leave?

nu it's Christmas eveywun is un hallidey

• Like 1

I really don't want to get into an argument here, but it makes me sad reading some of the posts from absolutely ungrateful people.

The game is already really good. Yet it's still Alpha. If you don't like it, don't play it. It has been stated many times, DayZ is basically not here for constant playing right now, but for development and stability purposes. Dean Hall has been doing a fantastic job, his approach to developing a game is entirely different. He pays attention to detail more than anyone. Why is there only 4 weapons, as someone asked? Because all 4 of those have been done in great detail and we will see more of them added in the near future. 

The Alpha took 2 years to release? Bullshit. That's just an argument pulled out of someone's arse. If I recall correctly, 2 years ago even DayZ Mod wasn't much of a thing, let alone the Standalone version of the mod. 

You bought the game for a lower price. There is a reason for the lower price - it is not completely playable yet. As the price raises, the playability will increase, so why didn't you just wait for the perfect game to release instead of rushing the purchase?

I personally think the game is fantastic already, although endgame is currently an issue (and i never expected otherwise for the Alpha). You just need to manage your expectations.

Thank you Rocket and the team, you've been doing a grand job, keep going guys, because most of the community (the sensible people) are behind you and willing to help whenever needed!

Those whining about the UPDATE, you are right and should complain!.

The thing I hate most in this world people promise and not fulfill what they said.

It's not whining when we were told Patch Released two days ago, and it's not.

They work hard on the game right, and I appreciate it (they deserve a vacation), but there are people that say that a year has passed and the game in this situation had to go on sale before many months.

What I say, do not say things you do not really do.
  • Like 1

WELL, I  can not stand those stupid comments anymore. Must reply. 

How can most of you here yell at the developers, scream that you are "customers", that you have the right to argue that the game is not what you expect it to be yet, that you must have daily patches, that you want daily information. To me, at this point, we are not "customers", we are all "alpha testers". And that was said everywhere when we bought the game. Please, stop stop stop crying, stop arguing and learn to wait patiently. I'm sure you can do it as I do it.

Furthermore, saying something like "Rocker took all our money and leaved" is really a shame. How can you morons say that. This guy has the faith and motivation to start a project of his own, and then work his ass off to make it really happen. Yes it takes times, much time, regarding the vast world of DayZ. The whole optimization that are needed. Whole parts of the engine that need to be rewrited. 

We are Alpha Testers, not customers, not yet. That will come, but NOT YET. Please use your brain before writing silly questions and statements here. It seems like 14 years old kids are invading the forum and talking non-sense. All I see is spoiled brainless brats that, if they don't have what they want right now, will yell and whine. STAPH.

Also learn where to get your info before writing anything here. There's a whole set of social medias where you can get them. 

And finally, we still are at a early stage of the public alpha, which as you KNOW has just begun. I agree that maybe releasing it just before taking vacations may not be the best schedule of all. But still, we can play.
"but it a f**king buggy piece of cr*p that needs patches", nope it's a freaking Alpha. You are here to support the game, and test it, report the bugs. If you wanted to enjoy it fully, you should've waited the final release.

EDIT : the patch the devs talked about is avalailble in the "beta branch" of the game in Steam. Just hit "properties", and set the game to beta. (We heard you like testing game, so we but a beta in the alpha bro') ^^

Edited by Nipson
  • Like 11

WELL, I  can not stand those stupid comments anymore. Must reply. 

How can most of you here yell at the developers, scream that you are "customers", that you have the right to argue that the game is not what you expect it to be yet, that you must have daily patches, that you want daily information. To me, at this point, we are not "customers", we are all "alpha testers". And that was said everywhere when we bought the game. Please, stop stop stop crying, stop arguing and learn to wait patiently. I'm sure you can do it as I do it.

Furthermore, saying something like "Rocker took all our money and leaved" is really a shame. How can you morons say that. This guy has the faith and motivation to start a project of his own, and then work his ass off to make it really happen. Yes it takes times, much time, regarding the vast world of DayZ. The whole optimization that are needed. Whole parts of the engine that need to be rewrited. 

We are Alpha Testers, not customers, not yet. That will come, but NOT YET. Please use your brain before writing silly questions and statements here. It seems like 14 years old kids are invading the forum and talking non-sense. All I see is spoiled brainless brats that, if they don't have what they want right now, will yell and whine. STAPH.

Also learn where to get your info before writing anything here. There's a whole set of social medias where you can get them. 

And finally, we still are at a early stage of the public alpha, which as you KNOW has just begun. I agree that maybe releasing it just before taking vacations may not be the best schedule of all. But still, we can play.

"but it a f**king buggy piece of cr*p that needs patches", nope it's a freaking Alpha. You are here to support the game, and test it, report the bugs. If you wanted to enjoy it fully, you should've waited the final release.

EDIT : the patch the devs talked about is avalailble in the "beta branch" of the game in Steam. Just hit "properties", and set the game to beta. (We heard you like testing game, so we but a beta in the alpha bro') ^^

said everything I wanted too ppl should grow the fuck up have my beans good sir :)

One of the best games i have ever play, ever, the Rocket visión for realism and inmersión is on another level, stop complaining you kos's. You dont seem to understand the scale of this game.

Edited by (NDA) AJ
  • Like 1

This is a better alpha than most finished games great fun and the future looks good.

Remember that we purchased the right to test this alpha and that is all.

More time spent testing and reporting  your experiences will help shape the game to your own designs rather than just being whiney chumps :P

• Like 2

The Age of the People Here who Write such a bullshit like we want more Patches you promised !!! Would really Interesst me, i Bet Most of them are under 18 And Nobody of us Adults wants you Here in the Forum And Nobody wants you ingame, go Play infestation or other Kiddy Games all of you you annoy

You can give whatever criticism you want to. However, all these people who say that they are entitled to all these things is the problem. There was plenty of warnings about the game be unfinished before you bought it. If you didn't do your homework before buying the game then that's called being an uniformed consumer and no ones fault but your own. 

This is not about it being a buggy mess etc etc, this is nothing go to do with the developers warning that the game is unfinished, my initial post was regarding the developers speed of forwarding patches due to the recent  SA alpha release. My point was that at such a early and vulnerable state of the game, the developers decided to take a vacation and did not deliver their promise of a pre Christmas patch. I am not ungrateful nor an uniformed consumer, I am pissed off of the post release decisions made by the developers, not about the actual content of the Alpha. Please know what I am arguing before you address me and attempt to belittle me. 

To me, at this point, we are not "customers", we are all "alpha testers".

No sorry we are both, I paid money for this game = CUSTOMER.

The Age of the People Here who Write such a bullshit like we want more Patches you promised !!! Would really Interesst me, i Bet Most of them are under 18 And Nobody of us Adults wants you Here in the Forum And Nobody wants you ingame, go Play infestation or other Kiddy Games all of you you annoy

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, I've spent over 60 hours into it. But Jesus Christ its  die hard fan boys such as you that really pisses me off, as you's cannot take even a little criticism of the game before immediately jumping on the offence and labeling people such as me as an 'idiot, kid, baby or whiner'. Before you accuse me or others of being a kid, please put at least a little effort into reading your writing before posting, after all you are an 'Adult', as you like to put it. 

Edited by vwarriorv
  • Like 1

Oh man my writing ? i am from germany so i dont need to write perfect english i think its good enough ;)

with one point i agree with you that you are an idiot and i am a fan boy ? where the fuck did you know that ? last time i played sa was 4 days ago, because I CAN WAIT until the next patch arrives, and i dont annoy people in forums in the internet and cry all the day patch patch my life sucks so my only thing i have to do is play video games, so give me patches all the day that i have something to do, thats what people thing about "nerd" boys like you ;)

so do us all a favour delete your account here, deinstall the game and come back in maybe one year or two, until then play infestation or some whats fit your mental age ;)

• Like 2

Oh man my writing ? i am from germany so i dont need to write perfect english i think its good enough ;)

with one point i agree with you that you are an idiot and i am a fan boy ? where the fuck did you know that ? last time i played sa was 4 days ago, because I CAN WAIT until the next patch arrives, and i dont annoy people in forums in the internet and cry all the day patch patch my life sucks so my only thing i have to do is play video games, so give me patches all the day that i have something to do, thats what people thing about "nerd" boys like you ;)

Yes I have a small mental age. Right.

Edited by vwarriorv
  • Like 4

You are both childish making posts like that. Take your shit in a PM instead. Don't go off topic with spam!

• Like 3

oh and how old are you ? 17 ? :D

ok got it in your profile, you are as old as my little brother so please be quiet ;)

Edited by armin87
  • Like 1