Sign in to follow this  
esu3000

How long should it take to get blood regen going?

Heya, I've had blurry vision now for approx 2 hours in game and finally found a nice water spot. My plan is to keep my stomach stuffed with water and all the food i can get. So the question is how long does it approx take to get rid of my vision problems and is there any other way to quicken the process, for example laying down and avoiding movement? 

Not exactly sure on when you start regening blood but for me I disabled Blur effect and it got rid of the weird vision, and if you feel dizzy and screen goes blurred again I normally go to video settings then back out and its fixed.

Hope this helps you with the blurred problems, somebody else might be able to comment on blood regen.

OOOMG thanks that helped, I just hopped to video settings and back and all is well now :) Follow up question about blood. I tried to take a blood sample from me with a syringe, but it said there's nothing left...sooo I still have blood problems or it's just a bug?

I'm pretty sure blood will regen at 1 blood/sec at 12000 blood.

The less blood you have, the slower it will regen.

I'm pretty sure blood will regen at 1 blood/sec at 12000 blood.

The less blood you have, the slower it will regen.

how do you know?

and how do you restore 1 blood/second when you have full blood?

(assuming 12000 is still max)

OOOMG thanks that helped, I just hopped to video settings and back and all is well now :) Follow up question about blood. I tried to take a blood sample from me with a syringe, but it said there's nothing left...sooo I still have blood problems or it's just a bug?

There are kits for testing what type of blood you have.  It's a 1 time use thing that just tells you in an indicator message what blood type you have.  Syringes aren't used for that purpose, so that's likely why you got that message.  If I had to guess (haven't used a syringe yet), I'd guess the syringe uses involve filling it with something from a vial, and then using on a person.  This is probably what the "nothing left" alludes to.