Sign in to follow this  
Niqlas

Is there any way to get blood back without outside help?

Stuck up at NE airfield geared to my teeth but I am low blood from food/drink early on - any way to get blood on your own, via food, medical supplies, etc?

If you eat enough food/water and get to the full stomach stage apparently you start to regen blood. So best bet is to eat a lot and you should be ok solo.

• Like 2

If you eat enough food/water and get to the full stomach stage apparently you start to regen blood. So best bet is to eat a lot and you should be ok solo.

Thanks bud, I'll report back with what I find.

Think you can get blood yourself as well by using blood bag/syringe on a dead body.

Can't get blood from a dead player, I've tried already

An hour later and it doesn't seem to have changed, I've kept my food/thirst 100% since my first reply. Sitting in a daytime server and ... nothing.

I have loads of medical supplies, including some odd ones, anyone have any ideas?

In real life when you donate blood you regenerate it. So, I assume eating and drinking will speed that process. Did you eat and drink enough so there was nothing being said (thirsty, hungry etc even if green) when your in the gear menu?

In real life when you donate blood you regenerate it. So, I assume eating and drinking will speed that process. Did you eat and drink enough so there was nothing being said (thirsty, hungry etc even if green) when your in the gear menu?

Yep, I logged off after my last comment and will test more tomorrow, but i've kept the thirst and hunger menu's completely gone in my inventory tab, and as soon as the white message comes through I make sure to eat and drink again.