Sign in to follow this  
SFRGaming

Character just got wiped.

I know there are several threads with characters not saving but my problem is slightly different. I have been playing on a single server for the past day and a half. I have logged in and out several times no problem. My character was geared to the teeth. I log out by the ship north of Berezino to go get a drink and when I come back on, my character is on the coast with nothing but newb clothes and a flashlight. I get it's still alpha but Dean said this problem was supposed to be fixed.

• Like 1

Happened to me after I exited, I got teleported to a random beach naked with nothing. Exited and rejoined and had a completely new character

The same happened to my character about 3-4 times. Does switching server builds (from an older to the newest for example) reset chracters?

Last Time i logged out. Then i restarted my Computer. When i opened Dayz i saw my char in the Startscreen equipt as i left him. As soon as i joined a server i had startequipment and stood at a beach.

Why?

oh now i clicked that link my bad : D thanks target Practice^^

Edited by turbopuschel

Stay away from 'dem Russian servers :P

Anyway there were just a Serverwide wipe :P

I am now having the same problem. When I died up at the Vybor Airfield I have gone on the game, got heaps of loot, then log off and leave the game until I get back from school the next day. Then when I join a server I have a completely new character!!! Does anyone know why this is happening now since I died with heaps of loot???

I am now having the same problem. When I died up at the Vybor Airfield I have gone on the game, got heaps of loot, then log off and leave the game until I get back from school the next day. Then when I join a server I have a completely new character!!! Does anyone know why this is happening now since I died with heaps of loot???

Hello there and welcome to the forums. This topic is quite old and there are more topics around that should help you with your situation - as there are a few explanations as to why it could happen:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/181949-logged-in-stuffs-gone/