sobieski12

Blood Type Chart

Dedicated a thread for people trying to figure out the blood types.

* Careful when applying blood to a friend, if you give him the wrong blood type. He will die.

Good luck out there survivors.

* Take many prisoners!

6RdNGfn.jpg?1

• Like 10

Every time I died or reconnecting changing my blood type? How does it go exactly?

Tbh, I've yet to find a blood test kit.

* I've killed my friend twice when he was in desperate need for blood.

He died to not being not compatible to the blood bag. <-- Sounds like a IT sentence... lol

Edited by Sobieski12

I see.  However I have made blood bags before.  In the text it says it can only last for 1 day without refrigeration.  Does this apply?  Such as I make a blood bag I cannot just keep it in my inventory until I need it?

I see.  However I have made blood bags before.  In the text it says it can only last for 1 day without refrigeration.  Does this apply?  Such as I make a blood bag I cannot just keep it in my inventory until I need it?

I'd keep checking the condition of the blood bag, if it not pristine then I would not risking giving it to someone.

* Your choice really, tell us if you use a bag that is damaged.

I've found a blood test kit, but I died before using it.

Where did you find it?

* I've yet to find one in a hospital.

I wonder if bloodtypes carry over between lifes. Anyway, looks like I just missed getting my squad the jackpot (O+). Would much rather be AB+ though.

I wonder if bloodtypes carry over between lifes. Anyway, looks like I just missed getting my squad the jackpot (O+). Would much rather be AB+ though.

The jackpot being " O- " 

* Everyone's wish tbh, I've failed twice with mine.

The jackpot being " O- " 

Yes, but I got O+.

The jackpot being " O- " 

If you're O- you're going to be a blood pinata for EVERYONE and will probably die from being drained to death :P. People with O- can give to any blood type but they can only get blood from other people who have O- (according to the chart).

I would want to keep a friend around who has O-, but I certainly wouldn't want to be the person with it.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

You should already know your blood type when you spawn in. It seems extremely silly that you start as a twenty, thirty year out person that doesn't even know their blood type.

Where did you find it?

* I've yet to find one in a hospital.

Found one on the 2nd floor of Cherno hospital (near large apartments). Im o+.

You should already know your blood type when you spawn in. It seems extremely silly that you start as a twenty, thirty year out person that doesn't even know their blood type.

Well I'm 31 and I couldnt tell you my blood type, and I'm sure most other people cant either so not that silly after all really.

Well I'm 31 and I couldnt tell you my blood type, and I'm sure most other people cant either so not that silly after all really.

Perhaps you have some illness, or issue that prevents you from doing so, but an easy way to find out your blood type is to donate blood. They tell you what your type is after you are done. I found out what my blood type was when I was sixteen and donated for the first time. At the age of 31 (which I am as well) it is incumbent upon you to know your own medical information and history to include blood type. If you do not know, you should find out. 

I can confirm that death gives you a new blood type. My last character was B+ and my new character is O+.

This is good news.