Chronos Blackburn

If your new, you should read this.

1. You have to clean your wounds with either; disinfectant wipes or Alcohol

- If your character groans, he has wounds that need cleaned.

2. Charcoal (spelled wrong) pills are what you take when you're going to vomit

- If you see red letters that say "you're going to vomit" you have about 30 seconds to take these pills or go unconscious.

3. Antibiotics (two types (that I know of); Broad Spectrum Antibiotics, and the kind in a bottle that you have to inject with a syringe) are what you take when you get sick.

- You are sick if at the top right of your inventory picture it says "sick"

3.2 antibiotics are NOT an INSTANT FIX, you have to not strain yourself, and you have to drink water, LOTS of water, and eat lots of food. Never let your person be hungry or thirsty.

4. If you fall and your guy grumbles and complains, he has an injury, if you don't clean the wound you will get sick, you must also bandage yourself or you will just die. (refer to notes 3, and 3.3 for more info)

5. Taking Vitamins helps you not get sick

6. If your buddy is unconscious, use a saline bag to revive him.

7. You have to take blood from someone and put it in a bloodbag to use it.

-Must know their blood type and make sure it is compatible with the person you are giving that blood to.

8. If you are tired and need to nap, you need to eat more food (Alpha)

9. You need a special rail on your M4 to attach flashlights etc...

10. Use a can opener or short bayonet to open canned food.

11. STERILIZE BAG BEFORE YOU TAKE OR GIVE BLOOD with disinfecting spray

IMPORTANT: This is only a guess, but I'm pretty sure its correct.

If you're guy ever says he is "thirsty" or "hungry", its not good. By the time those messages start popping up your; Hydration/Energy/Health are already at 50%, you have to over eat, and over drink to keep yourself healthy, if you see any messages at all your guy is unhealthy, and more easily injured or more easily becomes ill.

This is not the DayZ mod, so you can not run everywhere, or you get the messages "I feel faint, my head throbs, I feel unsteady" and with those messages, you get hungrier and thirstier easier, and you can get injured and get illness easier. STOP RUNNING EVERYWHERE, learn to walk... or at least take breaks.

Moral of the story, Over eat, over drink, and stop trying to jog everywhere, learn to double tap shift and walk... or your going to die.

Edit: Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq4Tv6iAr3Q

Edited by Chronos Blackburn
  • Like 17

This is good shit. Beans to you!

Also;

When you're looting houses take your time, see this as both time to make sure you didn't miss anything AND a couple of minutes rest for your character.

Yea, took me a while to figure out that when it says in green "Your hunger is satisfied" and "Your thirst is satisfied", your still fucked. You have to over eat, and over drink to stay healthy.

And the unconscious part we found out with a few experiments.

1. Epi-pen didn't wake them up

2. Force feeding, and force hydrating them didn't work.

3. Defibrillator didn't work.

Last thing we tried was a Saline bag, that worked.

Then.. What the hell am I supposed to do with this defibrillator? It's just going to sit in my backpack until I get a use for it.

Good job with the information, I'll let my friends know of it if they have any questions.

Then.. What the hell am I supposed to do with this defibrillator? It's just going to sit in my backpack until I get a use for it.

Good job with the information, I'll let my friends know of it if they have any questions.

I haven't had a chance to use the Defibrillator on a dead person yet.

Haven't killed anyone that I want to bring back yet xD

I haven't had a chance to use the Defibrillator on a dead person yet.

Haven't killed anyone that I want to bring back yet xD

It says it can't be used on a dead person when I try to use it.. Rocket to the rescue!

• Like 1

It says it can't be used on a dead person when I try to use it.. Rocket to the rescue!

There are alot of things that don't work, but you can obviously tell what its going to be used for in the future.

I'm guessing the Defib will work on some1 who is dead but still in the "you are dead" screen

Thanks man this post helped a lot with explaining the sickness. So even if i am attacked and bandage myself im fucked without disinfectent anyway ????

Thanks man this post helped a lot with explaining the sickness. So even if i am attacked and bandage myself im fucked without disinfectent anyway ????

You might get sick, you might not. Take Vitamins to help the odds. If you don't have those and you do get sick anyways and don't have antibiotics, just sit down and eat a lot of food, and drink a lot of water until you feel better.

No rotten food.

Try to purify your water.

I started playing last night by toggling walking on and holding down shift to run, and it helped my hunger/thirst by leaps and bounds.  I'd walk inside buildings and between close buildings, and only run to cover long distances, since walking across an open field is asking to get shot.  Hardly had to eat or drink while I combed through Zelenogorsk for a first aid kit.

• Like 1

I started playing last night by toggling walking on and holding down shift to run, and it helped my hunger/thirst by leaps and bounds.  I'd walk inside buildings and between close buildings, and only run to cover long distances, since walking across an open field is asking to get shot.  Hardly had to eat or drink while I combed through Zelenogorsk for a first aid kit.

Yea, if you have an abundance of food you can run, but If you don't have alot of food and water it is a good idea to walk. I noticed it makes the game play more realistic.

Oh my god this game is so well made, here you can see why it hast taken Rocket so long for this game. Totally worth the time waiting, GO ON ROCKET !!! :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: