Sign in to follow this  
LeeHarveyEnfield

interrogation

on his knees hands behind his head our captive stares into the darkness in silence

'why did you shoot at an unarmed player?' I asked calmly

'I weren't shooting at you mate'  came the reply

'Oh dear' I say sadly, 'Beansy'

Beansy punches the survivor in the head

'OK, lets try that again shall we, I want you to think long and hard about this question before you respond, please speak truthfully, it will make this whole process a lot easier for you.' I cleared my throat and took a swig of water. 'why did you shoot at an unarmed player?'

'I fucking told you, I was shooting at zombies'

I sighed again, 'Beansy' another sweet punch was delivered.

'You really are making this extremely difficult, I am going to ask you again, for the last time, if you continue to insult my intelligence my colleague here is going to smash you with the baseball bat until every bone In your  body is broken and then I am going to fire a single bullet from this rifle into your face, now tell me, why did you shoot at an unarmed player?'

'I was trying to kill that zombie mate, your mate ran behind at the same time'

*sigh* 'Beansy'

Beansy repeatedly swung the bat at the idiots head and body and he fell to the ground unconscious.

'I don't know if you can hear me but I just wanted you to know it saddens me deeply that your rank stupidity has forced us down this dark cul de sac.'

I reload and stare down through the iron sights at the pitiful motionless and bloody mess all crumpled on the ground, I gently squeeze the trigger as the end of the barrel hovers inches from his left cheek

'Lights out' are the last words he hears

Edited by LeeHarveyEnfield
  • Like 6

As for me, the handcuffs have been buggy in their operation. Had a guy on the ground with hand cuffs and somehow he got out of them. Would've made my interrogation easier if they had stayed on.

What would have happened if he had said, i shot at your mate because i don't give two beans for life in this hellhole ? Just wondering.

• Like 1

nice one Lee, was good story :D

I have feel inside it don't matter nothing what this guy saying ;)

result always same :o

• Like 1

I was thinking maybe Lee might have let him roll with him if he was also a killer ? Makes sense.

• Like 1

I was thinking maybe Lee might have let him roll with him if he was also a killer ? Makes sense.

I see point you making :)

I have feel Lee don't roll with no guys only beansy :|

I make pm other day say 'hey, I enjoy story you make, maybe we meet in game make funny story time' :thumbsup:  :D

he make reply I put cut/paste here for your enjoy

'Hello young KoS

So you want to meet up? sure, why not. I mean me and beansy would love to hang out with you, pretend to be interested in what you have to say, maybe even engage in polite conversation. However there is only one possible outcome, and that will involve me and Beansy murdering you and ridiculing you for being stupid enough to not understand the general gist of the stories you claim to enjoy. So do yourself a favour and fuck off.

Yours coldly and uncaringly LeeHarveyEnfield'

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

I see point you making :)

I have feel Lee don't roll with no guys only beansy :|

I make pm other day say 'hey, I enjoy story you make, maybe we meet in game make funny story time' :thumbsup:  :D

he make reply I put cut/paste here for your enjoy

'Hello young KoS

So you want to meet up? sure, why not. I mean me and beansy would love to hang out with you, pretend to be interested in what you have to say, maybe even engage in polite conversation. However there is only one possible outcome, and that will involve me and Beansy murdering you and ridiculing you for being stupid enough to not understand the general gist of the stories you claim to enjoy. So do yourself a favour and fuck off.

Yours coldly and uncaringly LeeHarveyEnfield'

Sure as heck sounds like him! :D

You know, KoS, I thought about teaming with you for a while. But I figured you'd just kill me anyways :P

Edited by Weparo
  • Like 1

I have feel Lee don't roll with no guys

Here. Fixed.

I think he makes every single story he writes here up. He's alone. He's a troll. It's sad to see really.

Operation JFK. Initiated.