Mori (DayZ)

Servers not showing and waiting for host

We are currently experiencing an issue with Steam authentication preventing users from seeing and connecting to servers as well as getting stuck on Waiting for host. Steam has confirmed the issue and are looking into it now. This won't affect players already in game but will affect those trying to join.-SmashT

Anyone else experiencing this?

12/17/13 1-2PM EST
  • WAIT FOR HOST
  • Server list not refreshing
Edited by SmashT
Removed Poll: Issue is confirmed
  • Like 1

Server list completely blank, no matter what tab along the top I select or what filters I use, default filters show nothing, it's as if I don't have internet connection

Server list completely blank, no matter what tab along the top I select or what filters I use, default filters show nothing, it's as if I don't have internet connection

Same for me now, but it worked an hour ago.

We are looking into this can you give some idea on the servers your joining ? 

I don't see any servers.

When i start the game the server list is empty, i bashed the refresh a couple of times and suddenly the list got full.

but now its total empty again. what ports do standalone use?

I can play.

shoutout to the freshspawn who likely bled to death, the kneecap was required, my friend needed blood.

well this is first time so i dont have any previous =( could need an ip adress and what port they use so i can try connect directly since server list doesen show

from what i see when i load the server list. (using default) then sorting the order to minimum of players on servers shows that all the servers are full.

Just the default settings on the filter. No idea about others but i had got off for 5 minutes to attend to something but as i got back, the server list appeared empty, i thought maybe it was me so i went through the trouble of making sure my files are correct.

from what i see when i load the server list. (using default) then sorting the order to minimum of players on servers shows that all the servers are full.

This is what happened to me before all the servers disappeared.

i got this problem after exiting a server and than go to the main menu. When you press PLAY you should normaly join the previous server right? But instead joining the server, a blank server list appears and if this happens you need to restart the game and than back ingame click on "choose new server". it should work now....

Edited by Scizoo

It's working now.

• Server list is up
  • I can join

Broken again

Edited by Mori