iongaming33@aim.com

Are There Only 3 Guns On 1st Release?

So far, I've found, and only heard of on these forums, 3 huns. The Mosin rifle, the m4 carbine, and the .45 (PTX?) pistol. I'm not complaining by any means, I understand the concept of an Alpha and fully appreciate that the devs are taking time to go into such depth with these weapons, I was just wondering if anyone else can confirm/deny this? Remember, this is NOT a complaint/plzfix post.

Thanks

-Jigsaw

• Like 2

I hope not, I have found some Shotgun ammo.

Gonna be useless to carry around in the hope of finding one if there are only 3 weapons.

There are, but with the modular attachments there are technically more "guns" than the Mod.

M4A1

M4A3 - Flashlight attachment
M4A1 CCO - CCO scope
M4A3 CCO - CCO, Flashlight
M4A1  CCO SD - CCO, Surpressor

These are all a "Gun" in the mod in the SA this is one gun with different attachments and there are many more combinations than there were M4/M16 variants in the Mod.

• Like 1

There are models and files for the following firearms:

FNX-45

IZH-43

IZH-43 (sawn off)

AK-74

M4

Ruger 10/22

Mosin 91/30

SKS

but not all of them appear to be configured yet.

• Like 1

There shouldnt be a ton of military grade weapons in the game, the standalone is a zombie survial game not a military sim like arma was. >90% of the population isn't going to know how to fire accuratly a military grade sniper rifle at more than a few hundred yards. That was one of the biggest turn offs for most people, the fact that the mod devolved mostly into a massive TDM. I wouldn't care if they added some bolt action rifles or something but people calling for .50 cal anti material rifles etc and lmgs is absurd

• Like 3

There will only be 3 guns during the alpha, which according to Bohemia, will last at least a year.

3 guns for a year :)

There will only be 3 guns during the alpha, which according to Bohemia, will last at least a year.

Somehow I doubt that

• Like 1

Quite positive there are only 3 guns: Mosin, M4 and FNH-FX9.  There is ammo for .762, .45 and 12 gauge but no weapons.

7.62 is used in the mosin, .45 in the pistol. Just need a mag for the pistol to be able to use it.

I just wish there was a way to load the 7.62 20-round magazines I have been finding into the Mosin.

You already can. Shot a couple of Zombies yesterday. Drag onto the weapon and select "load". It will only load 5 rounds, as that's the max capacity I believe.

Edited by kichilron

What we actually said there would be 3 firearms at the start of alpha. With regular content coming in daily/weekly patches.

• Like 27

Hello there

Facts, I luv em.

I wonder what weapons are next to arrive and what attachments will they have?

Rgds

LoK

I wonder what weapons are next to arrive and what attachments will they have?

You get a laser attachment after 10 kills.

• Like 5

What we actually said there would be 3 firearms at the start of alpha. With regular content coming in daily/weekly patches.

Thanks, can't wait for more content, great release congrats man!

Those are not mags. They're boxes.

So how do you use them? If I try to drag them and load them into the rifle I get an error that they don't fit. If I try to split them, it tells me I don't have enough. What am I doing wrong?

is the Winchester planning on returning in its mod-form, a revamped form or not at all ???

i sure hope the winny is the ultimate carebears survival kit..

Thanks for clarification :)

You get a laser attachment after 10 kills.

lmfao

Anyone know what ammo the FNH-FX9 uses? It wouldn't let me load .45 into it. It also seems the weapon has no description :/

Edited by OfficerRaymond

Thanks for clarification :)

lmfao

Anyone know what ammo the FNH-FX9 uses? It wouldn't let me load .45 into it. It also seems the weapon has no description :/

You need a mag for the pistol. It's probably a bug, but chambering the pistol doesn't work at this time, so you need a mag to shoot.

And for the guy having trouble loading the rifle, empty the 7.62 rounds from the box. If you see it as a bullet, you can load it. if you see it as a brown gunk(box), you have to empty the box first.

• Like 1