boneboys

TEMPORARY TROUBLESHOOTING TOPIC

Please post your troubles in here until,,,later !
Thankyou.

Try and respond with quotes when needed so that it does not get too messy.

:facepalm:

• Like 5

Tiredness is todo with running all the time if you walk you should not get as tired and pass-out all the time,

• Like 3

Drag it from your inventory onto the hotbar, then select it by pressing the accoring key.

You will have it in your hands. Then you should either get a scrolwheeloption or you can open your inventory to turn it on.

BUT you obviously need to make sure you have a battery in the torch. :)

• Like 2

Seriously. So I have to loot the batteries :0 thanks for the help

Should spawn with one. I did.

I have two GTX560 2GB's running in SLI and it will only use one of them. It's maxed at 100% and the other is idle. :(

Player's voices are coming over the VOIP regardless of how far away they are. I even heard one guy complain that someone was killing him, then I heard him talking all the way through his respawn so he definitely wasn't anywhere near me. And the I crashed. Another guy over at SimHQ says he had the same thing - heard someone talking he shouldn't have been able to hear, then CTD.

• Like 1

...as well, I had two flashlights at one point, and the inventory seemed to get confused by their on/off states, and just gave me "turn off" as an option for both where neither were actually on.

• Like 1

My scroll menu is not working, when i scroll it pops up to the left as usual (in arma2) but when i try to activate anything(like turn on the flashlight) nothing happens and the menu stays open, this makes it hard to pick things up and impossible to survive. Am i doing something wrong or can i do anything to fix this? 

Thanks in advance

Edited by Comex

My scroll menu is not working, when i scroll it pops up to the left as usual (in arma2) but when i try to activate anything(like turn on the flashlight) nothing happens and the menu stays open, this makes it hard to pick things up and impossible to survive. Am i doing something wrong or can i do anything to fix this? 

Thanks in advance

Did you try pressing middle mouse button to select what you have highlighted instead of left clicking?

Did you try pressing middle mouse button to select what you have highlighted instead of left clicking?

Humm, that actually worked. But when i look in the controls menu i notice that middle mouse button is assigned to "Use default action" and that left click is assigned to "Use selected action". But i guess it still does the same thing?

Hey guys, odd one this - 

I'm trying to use a dualshock 4. It's working fine, but for one vital exception: I can't get the "fire" assignment to work. 

I bind "Fire" to any button on the pad, and he wont shoot or swing his trusty fire extinguisher. Yet if I click the left mouse button, he swings away like the madman he's supposed to be.

Any thoughts?

Summary
My building textures are simply the outlines of the good ol' Chernarussian buildings we know and love, though they are now grids of bright, solid colors and black squares. I had the (mis?)fortune of spawning by the Chernogorsk docks, which were a long, thin line of the aforementioned grids.
Steps to reproduce
*Not being snarky*
1)Download game via steam
2)No building textures
3)Verify integrity of cache
4)No building textures

Cannot for the life of me get the game version to accept on the game version (Mine is 0.28.113734 according to everything) and on multiple servers I have no textures, so it's not a specific server-side issue. I know this isn't where it's supposed to be, but nothing else works and this is a severe enough bug that it needs to be made known.

I can't find or connect to any servers, i have the ping set to 999 and also have the internet button clicked but it will not refresh!

My mouse is glitching. It moves, but the actual icon doesn't unless i click. Then it will update to whatever position it is at now.

• Like 1

My mouse is glitching. It moves, but the actual icon doesn't unless i click. Then it will update to whatever position it is at now.

^ This for me too. Any help??

With the Arma 2 and Arma 2 DayZ mod I have always had an issue with the game launching in fullscreen, as it blue screens and Im unable to do anything other than Alt + Tab out of the process.  In order to play Arma 2/DayZ mod I had to set launch options to windowed.  Im wondering if there is anyway to set DayZ SA to Windowed mode before launch, as I'm unable to see anything after the game has launched in fullscreen. Any help, or ETA when I might get some help would be great. :D

Edited by seahn

With the Arma 2 and Arma 2 DayZ mod I have always had an issue with the game launching in fullscreen, as it blue screens and Im unable to do anything other than Alt + Tab out of the process.  In order to play Arma 2/DayZ mod I had to set launch options to windowed.  Im wondering if there is anyway to set DayZ SA to Windowed mode before launch, as I'm unable to see anything after the game has launched in fullscreen. Any help, or ETA when I might get some help would be great. :D

Go into your Steam library and right click on the DayZ SA icon-> Press properties-> Under the general tab there is an option called "set launch options", press that.-> Type in "-window", press OK and close the properties screen. Now the game will always launch in window mode. To revert simply go back and remove the command line you just typed in. :)

Edited by Jaux

No servers show up on the list. Help pls

Try by clicking "Internet" at the top of the server browser. That should load the server list.

Edited by Wicher
  • Like 1

I use a custom control layout.  I bound left click to move forward, and attempted to bind right click to fire.  Whenever I have a weapon equiped, and I move forward, my weapon fires(melee).  Right click, the button I assigned to fire, does nothing.

I also can't find any servers - I have tried setting max ping and max players to high numbers, clicked internet and clicked refresh but still no joy - any ideas?

I've added exceptions in windows firewall.

*And forwarded ports 2302-2305 UDP on the off chance it needs the Arma 3 ports open?

Edited by TimF

I have an issue with the flashlight, i have gotten in equiped but somehow i cant make my character aim it, hes like holding it as if it was a weapon and he just aims with it down to the left corner of teh screen which doesnt make it really usefull