LeeHarveyEnfield

battered to death on the beach

The waves crashed in behind me, the darkness made it difficult to make out where I was but after a bit of fiddling around I managed to get the battery into my torch and was able to shed a little light on my situation. Elektro, it looked a lot different to how I remembered it, i moved stealthily along the coast line keeping my eyes peeled for the signs of human activity, then i saw what i was looking for, another torch on the beach.

I ran headlong towards it my torch strafing the ground as i approached the fresh spawn

'hey man' he said

'What the f*ck are you looking at?' i asked aggressively as i dropped my torch onto the sand beneath my feet,

'say what dude?' came the confused response, i raised my fists and moved closer, he backed away and pointed the torch right at me, it's good to know he saw clearly what came next.

'I'm gonna kick your arse' i taunted,

'hey dude, what the f*ck man' he sounded upset

But I wasn't listening as i rained blows down on his head and neck, he moved around and managed to evade a few but i made enough connections and eventually he went down like a sack of proverbial sh*t, unconscious and as lifeless as freshly laid turd while the waves lapped against him.

i was breathing heavily now, i bent over him and this time every punch thrown found it's mark, i battered the man to death with my clenched fists and it felt better than any kill in any game I've ever played.

'At last' i thought to myself, 'a fair way to kill fresh spawns'

2 minutes into my first game and my kill count is rising.

Edited by LeeHarveyEnfield
  • Like 8

The waves crashed in behind me, the darkness made it difficult to make out where I was but after a bit of fiddling around I managed to get the battery into my torch and was able to shed a little light on my situation. Elektro, it looked a lot different to how I remembered it, i moved stealthily along the coast line keeping my eyes peeled for the signs of human activity, then i saw what i was looking for, another torch on the beach.

I ran headlong towards it my torch strafing the ground as i approached they fresh spawn 'hey' he said

'What are you looking at?' i asked aggressively, i also dropped the torch onto the sand beneath my feet,

'say what dude?' came the confused response, i raised my fists and moved closer, he backed away and pointed the torch right at me, it was good to know he saw what came next.

'Fight back you pussy' i taunted, 'hey dude, what the f*ck man'

I wasn't listening as i rained blows down on his head and neck, he moved around and managed to evade a few but i made enough connections and eventually he went down like a sack of proverbial sh*t, an unconscious and as lifeless as freshly laid turd while the waves lapped against him.

i was breathing heavily now, i bent over him and this time every punch thrown found it's mark, i punched the man to death and it felt better than any kill in any game I've ever played.

'At last' i thought to myself, 'a fair way to kill fresh spawns' 2 minutes into my first game and my kill count was rising.

You are a very sick man. That said how many hits did it take to kill him?

• Like 4

the game just came out on steam and you are already douching. That guy now regrets buy this, thanks for ruining it for his experience. you would think that the fact the game just came out would make you be nice but you are already fucking innocent people cool story bro, JK It isn't 

• Like 6

'At last' i thought to myself, 'a fair way to kill fresh spawns'

2 minutes into my first game and my kill count is rising.

This made me chuckle indeed.

• Like 1

I'm surprised you didn't batter him as he was loading in.

• Like 3

You people (who do this, I know there's a lot of you) do realize that if people don't play, eventually they'll give it up? Is killing newbies really such a good idea, making it seem like a game full of ass-holes? Not to mention it's completely dishonorable! Doesn't seem tough or cool, just moronic.

If you had tackled another player, both of which carried good weapons, it'd be something more to brag of, but this is just silly.

"Yey, I beat a polite newbie to death, yay me for being cool".

*gags*

I don't play it this way. Sure, I defend myself, and might even take on someone if he has good stuff I desperately need (survival of the fittest, it's a jungle out there), but ganking newbies? Not cool, man. Let them at least get an overview of the game mechanics, and grow a chance to win a fight. That's when it gets interesting.

• Like 3

wait up..isn't this the gallery ? Wheres the pic of the battered beach spawn ??

• Like 1

You Sir are the Muppet of the Millennium

Edited by Conkykillz
  • Like 1

Mebbe he thought it said Galley? Is there at least some food?

Pics or didn't happen.

You Sir are the Muppet of the Millennium

you guys need check facts before you say bullshits :huh:

here is story inception moving to gallery NO PICTURE ;)  http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154040-my-first-30-minutes-of-playing-dayz-standalone/

There is no bandit campfire in SA section

Bandit campfire exist only for mod :rolleyes:

so who is muppets??? :D

• Like 2

Beach spawn killers, that' who.;)

OPJFK.

• Like 3

Just think, you could've made a friend and had a proper adventure, rather than piss someone off, and write a story bragging about what a twat you are. 

Beach spawn killers, that' who. ;)

OPJFK.

with new melee fist fighting mechanic beach spawn kill is no more douche thing like in mod where gun or hatchet is need guy having no chance for defend :o

I agree is not great way for play but is fair fight ;)

OP maybe never again doing this, who know? maybe he just want to make personal record for quick kill in new game in fair way

is no deny he doing this :P

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

you guys need check facts before you say bullshits :huh:

here is story inception moving to gallery NO PICTURE ;)  http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154040-my-first-30-minutes-of-playing-dayz-standalone/

There is no bandit campfire in SA section

Bandit campfire exist only for mod :rolleyes:

KoS is right, all stories/media/whatever will be moved to the Gallery for the time being

• Like 2

with new melee fist fighting mechanic beach spawn kill is no more douche thing like in mod where gun or hatchet is need guy having no chance for defend :o

OP maybe never again doing this, who know? maybe he just want to make personal record for quick kill in new game in fair way

This is true..i just have no time for beach spawn killers :)

• Like 2

I must admit it made me laugh out loud when some guy came at me on the beach. He started yelling 'don't move asshole!'. I had a flashlight and a battery so I laughed in direct chat. Since he was trying to shine his flashlight in my face I rushed him and my chickie beat his ass. Didn't plan on killing anyone but when you bring it you better be prepared to take it.

• Like 1

Sorry KOS :o

You are a Muppet too ;)

Hope better you feel :thumbsup:

And if this was a completely new player, who hardly knew how to get up from the ground, still a completely fair fight?  ;)

This is true..i just have no time for beach spawn killers :)

And if this was a completely new player, who hardly knew how to get up from the ground, still a completely fair fight?   ;)

judging by the timing of the original post it looks like it was the OP's first ever game, it couldn't have been fairer.

He was a fresh spawn attacking a fresh spawn with his fists, I don't see why some people seem so upset by this.

I lol'd and would read again.

Edited by Macdeth
  • Like 2