TMWMarijke

The Trusted Mentors are here to help!

Finding it hard to get a hang of DayZ?

Is the zombies getting the better of you?

Tired of getting sniped?

Fear no longer! The TMW Mentors are here to aid you!

The Trusted Mentors have created a course to help you cope with the survival side of DayZ, and we're here to help you out.

Welcome to Cherno 101 – to cure the noob in you!

In this course we teach you all the basics of DayZ, from looting and navigating, to zombie avoidence and interaction. After this course you'll be certified to survive in the Chernarus wilderness.

We also teach 3 more classes, if you after meeting us in the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland decide you want to become a part of our group:

Medic training:

Teaching you bedside manner and how to stay safe in the wilderness and how to communicate with your bodyguard.

Bodyguard training:

This training certifies you to become a fully fledged bodyguard. Your job is to keep your Medic and the patient safe, and too look out for outside threats.

Supply and Logistics:

In this class you'll get training in how to become one of the TMW's finest! You'll get to pitch tents, take care of vehicles, and find gear.

How do I sign up?

Go to our forums, sign up, and write a request in our ”Training Requests” section.

Start a new thread, and please state the following:

Your Forum name:

Your IRL location

Your timezone:

Your preferred language:

Avaliability:

Course requested:

ARMA/DayZ Experience:

And a Trusted Mentor will get in contact with you shortly!

Edited by TMWMarijke
  • Like 7

I love you guys for doing this!

New players have a pretty good place to start thanks to you.

• Like 2

Pretty nice of you to do this. :) 

Definitely should get stickied.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :D

• Like 2

We have to sign up on a website to learn? What's next? Paying to breathe?

If you feel like this is producing a problem for you or might be overchallenging - feel free to contact me on here and we can get something sorted out for you.

• Like 6

We have to sign up on a website to learn? What's next? Paying to breathe?

It is just our forums, with a quick and simple sign up for easier contact.

It is of course free of charge.

This to make the communication between you and your mentor as smooth as possible.

If you, after your training, no longer feel like being a part of our community forums - your profile can easily be removed.

This is just for convenience and efficiency.

And to steal all your monies.

Edited by TMWMarijke
  • Like 2

Hello,

TMW Head-Mentor here.  I realize it can be a bit annoying to register on a forum, just after registering on here, but it does really help out the mentor team.  It allows us to keep things organized and quickly process people, as well as ensure no request is forgotten.  We appreciate your understanding.

If anyone has any questions or comments about the mentor program or you just have general DayZ questions or tips, do not hesitate to message me either here or on the TMW forums.  Otherwise you can come to our teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com and find a trusted mentor (green badge with the graduate cap).  We'll be glad to lend you a hand.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon
  • Like 3

Very nice thread.

s3AoP.gif

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 1