Sign in to follow this  
rocket

Quick update for 19 November 2013

This is awesome news! You said that the performance scales easily? Does that mean you are expecting a good 'dress rehearsal'?

yes! proper steam integration! so many games lack this simple feature and i'm glad dayZ didn't miss out on it :D

• Like 1

sjH7jud.jpg

if+god+is+real+why+doesn+t+he+know+what+

I CRACKED HIS CODE

vyl1dt.gif

Edited by Mazzar
  • Like 18

Sounds good, Steak.

I'm still curious about:

How many attacks SA zeds will have and I would be interested in seeing a list of zed attacks and the baseline damage they do.

Sounds good, Steak.

I'm still curious about:

How many attacks SA zeds will have and I would be interested in seeing a list of zed attacks and the baseline damage they do.

Whilst I do not mind some lists, I personally think that would remove one of the best first time playing elements of DayZ, suprise.

• Like 10

To me thats something you'll want to experience for yourself.  Why spoil it, its like looking at a lootmap and knowing the percentages of what gear is where.  Just play!

Ninja'd by steak.

Edited by klesh
  • Like 9

Whilst I do not mind some lists, I personally think that would remove one of the best first time playing elements of DayZ, suprise.

I think a more appropriate question would be, how much variety is there in the attacks?

• Like 3

Hmmm, the stew thickens....

Surprise confirmed for standalone.

• Like 1

I think a more appropriate question would be, how much variety is there in the attacks?

Looks like the same question reworded to me :beans:

• Like 5

please release in November.. please please please please

"Crosses Toes"

• Like 2

well its time for #hypetrain all over again #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain! #hypetrain!

#hypetrain! #hypetrain! 

choo choo!

Edited by spartan54820

Two more years!

Oh, Bama, how great thou art.

Please stop crowbarring Barack Obama into things. Your 'catchphrase' is dogshit and it makes me cringe.

sorry for double post but rocket will you ever add horses or even consider it, i know it would be alot of work but would be a great mode of transportation.

Please stop crowbarring Barack Obama into things. Your 'catchphrase' is dogshit and it makes me cringe.

Either your humor is shit or your ability to comprehend a joke is shit. I don't know which is the case.

• Like 5

Rocket said full server dance

Does that mean everyone will be doing thriller in one place to test server stability? 

Does that mean everyone will be doing thriller in one place to test server stability? 

This has GIF potential.

• Like 1

Either your humor is shit or your ability to comprehend a joke is shit. I don't know which is the case.

Don't worry about it

Edited by SJKSJK

vhq06s.gif

• Like 26