Inception.

Different foods

Forgive me mods if this has been made before; I have yet to find a topic detailing such.

Well, it's rather simple: what about some different foods, like fruits and vegetables? Spinach? Avocado? 

...Lettuce? [Every other suggestion is legitimate, don't worry.]

What kind of food would you like to see? Be reasonable, of course.

Edited by Inception.

Lettuce expires, along with everything else. Canned food have a much longer living time than these other ones, although I definitely do agree that we need more food! Even the one's you suggested!

• Like 1

Wtf Inception.

Erm...nice lettuce. I always knew you are a turtle.

I would like to see bread like prodducts you could make of wildly growing crops. And some wild fruits to eat. And mushrooms(eatable ones) if cooked properly.

More canned foods and packaged foods

Spam

Soup

Tomatoe sauce

Bagged popcorn

TV dinners

Etc

The problem with fresh foods like you listed, was they all would be hard to carry around, and all would go bad very easily.

• Like 2

I'd personally like to see more of the junk foods like chip packets, sweet treats, chocolates etc that tend to have a long shelf life. Pro's, much lighter than carrying all those cans around. Cons, less substantial meal, perhaps some health side affects from eating so much sugar/fatty content.

• Like 1

I would like pancakes............

becuase ain't nobody got time for killing zombies if pancakes are about!

Mi Goreng

Yan Yan

Hello Panda

Pocky Stick

• Like 2

You know that most stuff is pure luxury. Go camping and try to create a gourmet meal...minimal but rich food is key.

I'd like to see all kinds of different foods added.  Especially things like carrots, potatoes, watermelon, bread, etc.  It would be cool to be able to grow your own food at your base.  Like how you can in Minecraft.  Being able to craft different types of food would be cool too.  Like maybe being able to make sandwiches from meat and bread.

• Like 1

Twinkies.

And a second vote for Spam.

• Like 1

I wanna be able to not only customize items in standalone, I wanna be able to customize my food. I wanna be able to dip my oreos in milk, cheese wiz my crackers, get dip for my chips.

• Like 4

I wanna be able to not only customize items in standalone, I wanna be able to customize my food. I wanna be able to dip my oreos in milk, cheese wiz my crackers, get dip for my chips.

It would help in SA if we were able to customize our food.  With calories and all that being implemented into SA, we could combine foods that give us the proper things our character's need.

• Like 2

Diamond camo cookies with suppressor and ACOG scope.

• Like 3

some veggies and some more industrial products to eat, like bisquits or chocolate,

raw ingredients to ''craft'' food with..like floor+water+bicarbonate/yeast=bread

honey, definetly honey...it could be used also as antiseptic

Edited by Bludy
  • Like 1

• aerosol whipped cream

apple trees -> apples

pear trees -> pears

...list would go on of course

a really really stinky cheese that would give your position away!

• Like 1

Id like to see some food growing in the wild, stuff like..

Berrys

Fruit

Mushrooms (maybe with some side effects if you eat the wrong ones)

Also in farms some stuff growing in fields like veg.

Inspired from the bunny rabbits eating all the lettuce post....maybe be able to lure animals with food...like use your 1 salvaged cabbage to lure a rabbit and turn it into a bigger meal.

why can't we have old/dead trees which you could then search for bugs/larvas, basically all kinds of proteins

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 3

Wild berries. I want to be able to survive off the land and grow alfalfa to feed the rabbits and I wanna pet the rabbits.

• Like 1

As bludy already said, honey. It never expires (lasts thousands of years) and can also help as an antiseptic/antibacterial. Also mushrooms, both edible and poisonous.

• Like 2