XxResentedxX

Auto Disconnected from Server

i have been playing DayZ for about 7 days and i have recently encountered a problem. The server i am playing on             "Cherno PVE Featuring: Indestructible Bases|AI Patrols|AI Missions|Towing&Lifting|AntiHax (1.0.2.3/103718)" has worked great except suddenly today whenever i join after half a second of playing, i am forcibly brought to the disconnect screen that has your soldiers name on it (private George Jones ect..) and i have no choice but to click the disconnect button, i have tried reconnecting but its always the same. Every other server i try works fine, but i have started on this one and i want to keep my gear.

IDK if this helps but heres my specs-

Intel core i7 3930K @4.8Ghz

Gtx 780

Asus Rampage 4 extreme

Please tell me any suggestions you have, as i have been unable to find absolutely anything on the subject

ive heard of this issue before but ive forgotten the direct fix *Note to self, note fixes down*

just go through ye old regular trouble shooting list.

• Make sure your beta patch is up to date with the latest version in DZ Commander.
  • Try re-installing the mod you are playing.
  • Sit in the main lobby intil it says "Battleye initialized" 

if you have tried these and still getting the same issue let me know.

Also is it just on that server? have you tried others?

"Cherno PVE Featuring: Indestructible Bases|AI Patrols|AI Missions|Towing&Lifting|AntiHax (1.0.2.3/103718)" has worked great except suddenly today whenever i join after half a second of playing, i am forcibly brought to the disconnect screen that has your soldiers name on it (private George Jones ect..) and i have no choice but to click the disconnect button,

Make sure you don't have any scripts installed or even running them when you're joining a server with an antihack, because they will forcedisconnect you.

Make sure you don't have any scripts installed or even running them when you're joining a server with an antihack, because they will forcedisconnect you.

What do you mean by Scripts?

ive heard of this issue before but ive forgotten the direct fix *Note to self, note fixes down*

just go through ye old regular trouble shooting list.

• Make sure your beta patch is up to date with the latest version in DZ Commander.
  • Try re-installing the mod you are playing.
  • Sit in the main lobby intil it says "Battleye initialized" 

if you have tried these and still getting the same issue let me know.

Also is it just on that server? have you tried others?

Yes i have tried other servers and it works fine, but i am not using dayz commander im using playwithSIX

give DZ Commander a try, its pretty good and might fix your issue.

This game has been more trouble than its woth i have had so many problems with this game. Now i cant even join any servers "requesting authentication" "retrying authentication" is all i can get to, and to top that off my server i play on wont even let me join, it just says "reaching host". Honestly why cant someone step up and fix this broken game?mod or whatever it is. Truly pathetic

Hello there

Stick to your existing thread please.

Merged.

Rgds

LoK

give DZ Commander a try, its pretty good and might fix your issue.

i did, with the same results, it got even worse now it just either gets stuck on "waiting for host" or it shows a picture of a bunch of tanks at a base, and then brings me to the standard arma 2 screen ie singleplayer,multiplayer,settings ect

should i just erase all traces of arma on my hdd and re-install everything? because i see no other solution