boxman80

DayZCraft [Epoch 1.0.3.1] - Indestructable Bases - AI - Missions - Extra Weapons - Balanced Map Updates & more

Hi,

we wanted to give this server a try. But the new city near Kamenka looks so bad, we can't believe you care very much for the server.

Could be a great one but too many modifications for our Group.

Hi,

we wanted to give this server a try. But the new city near Kamenka looks so bad, we can't believe you care very much for the server.

Could be a great one but too many modifications for our Group.

hmmm, seems a bit harsh to slate us that we don't "care" for our server based on a few minutes game play....

In our defence and to retort; the custom added city near Kamenka is Tikhaya City. It's a community map update that's available for any server owner to download for free produced by a guy called Poncho.

We've been testing it on our server for a couple a week or so and feedback has generally been very positive as it adds a decent location for players to head for down near the usually baron Kamenka spawn. Your feedback is indeed very welcome,  including any complaints you have , but if you can give me any specific details as to what your issues were so I can investigate them and if need be correct them, I'd appreciate it. 

However if it's just general issues regarding the  quality of the map update, they should really be made to the designer , Ponch;- here is a link to his thread where you can contact him:- http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3267-around-14-hours-of-work-tikhaya-city/

It is possible that the server didn't load the map updates correctly and buildings were out of alinment (which sometimes happens between restarts), but we didn't have any other complaints yesterday and the server was quite busy all day - plus it would ahve auto corrected within the 3 hour restart window anyway. Qualitywise, the designer claims to have put 14 hours work into it , our initial trials looked acceptable  and feedback as I said have been very good so far from our server users. 

Did you check out the rest of the server? How long were you actually in game? One of our moderators said you spent only a few minutes online, not sure if this is the case but doesnt seem really long enough to be thorough in your appraisal of ours server or for you to give a true account of it's quality.  You are more than welcome to come back and I would urge you to do so, fully exploring the entire map and server features. If not that's fair enough and I hope you find a suitable server.  

Edited by Box

Nice to see a big influx of new players on the server!

If you are looking for a new server to play and have yet to decide if you are going to play here or not then why not give DayZcraft a try, you won't regret it.

• Like 1

Still running epoch 1.0.2.5 until epoch 1.0.3 is tested for stability. We expect to have 1.0.3 on and working by the weekend. 

nice to see a lot of new faces on the server,

get yourself in guys, its brilliant!

Some impressive bases being built on the server,

Come and add to the collection!

Updating to 1.0.3.1 very soon!

Edited by Box

Still running epoch 1.0.2.5 till 1.0.3.1 is released and stable!

Really popular these days - come and a very good server!

Thanks to everyone who attended our Siege event last night! Another event will be played next sunday evening!

Still an active Epoch server! also got a taviana server with similar setup!

Good time to build a base also check out our next event on Sunday! details on website!

Server had a quick update today;

- Added M136 Anti- armour rocketlauncher and ammo to traders (need to check the battle eye scripts though)
- Added the abandoned mine (marked on map) with some basic loot, lots of zombies and gold ore to mine!
- Added Bandit Island (marked on map) at Otmel. A large fortified camp with a strong presence of bandit AI (that respawn after 4-5 minutes). The only way to get inside the perimeter fence is via chopper or on foot and either way is very dangerous. However for those who do take the risk there are some nice rewards (and more to come with future updates!)
- Changed/updated the cache missions. There are now Ammo, Weapon, Medical, Supplies, vehicle and "Jackpot" caches to be found. All of which have a different percentage of spawn chance, the better caches being more rare and harder to find but are really worth the effort!

Edited by Box

fun and active server.

Been playing on this server for the last 6 weeks or so - lots of fun to be had, growing population of mature gamers (so far no whine fests when someone gets killed in pvp) ...it's been a good laugh.

Got a nice base coming along now and playing as a semi-bandit so come on over and join in :P

Btw Box is a great admin - I play as 'Matt' in-game and can say that from personal experience.

• Like 1

Cheers for your support Matt!

Check out bandit island for some lucrative rewards for a limited time only!!!

Trader prices amended today and some new additions, check out the server for more details!

Come join the fun, events most Sunday evenings!