falconx77

[RG] Epoch Chernarus Server | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu | Custom Loot Spawns | Tow/Lift |

8JLsv.jpg

8JLJS.jpg

We would like to welcome everyone to join Ricochet-Gaming's public Epoch servers and our community! All are welcome to come join us on teamspeak, grab your own channel with firends or join us for events and some good times!

Server scripts and modifications are setup with the players and the best experience we feel we can provide (some minor changes may vary):

2 Military Compounds (With Map Markers)
Indestructible bases (All buildables as soon as placed, but all doors are breakable).

› Custom Starter loadout
› Active Admins
› Custom AI Missions
› Custom Military Bases and Castles
› Extra Loot
› Self Bloodbag
› Take Clothes
› Additional Vehicles
› Towing & Lift
› Auto Refuel

› Traders GodMod Commander
› 650 + Vehicles

& More

Chenarus: | [RG] Epoch Server  | Military Compounds | AI Missions | Snap Building | Safe Traders | Action Menu  | Custom Loot Spawns | 600+ Vehicles | Tow/Lift | Active Admins | (1.0.4.2/103718)

Connection Info: 198.154.117.4:4302

8xU7p.jpg  8xU7d.jpg  8xU71.jpg

All our servers sponsored and hosted through http://survivalservers.com, Best Servers you can get !!!

TeamSpeak: tscan1.vilayer.com:9991
( Open to all, grab your own room our hang out with the guys and gals! )

8xCYk.png

See you all in game! Have fun and enjoy!
Edited by Falcon-X
  • Like 6

Out of all the servers i have tried for Epoch, this is the best one by far, tons of awesome mods and I've had so much fun, Good Job guys!

Very active server, the mods/admins/owner are very helpful, lots of fun, friendly people in teamspeak/ingame, keep up the good work guys!

One of my fav mods for dayz and a wonderful server to play on where the admins mods and what not pay attention and are approchable. ive started playing on here and havnt went anywhere else.

The staff and owner on this server really know there shit. Good players, good admins and a overall good gaming enviroment. Best server ive played on so far!!!

This server is awesome, tons of vehicles, and a lot of bases to loot and take.  Ive been playing this server for a few weeks now and I havent had an issue yet.  And the admins are very helpful.

Best server i'v every played on, lots of loot and cars, friendly admins/mods on the ts or server all the time.

Edited by chillybox
  • Like 1

:D Enjoy guys! As for everyone else come join us for some good times! See you all on teamspeak and in the servers!

• Like 1

Trying our best, always open to ideas. Anyone ever think something will improve the server, we will always hear you out and see what we can do!

This is a good server, keep your eyes open for those pesky squads of ai/bots, they steal your vehicles if unattended. :)

Edited by Seanpaul
  • Like 2

This is a good server, keep your eyes open for those pesky squads of ai/bots, they steal your vehicles if unattended. :)

Ya if they are not locked they very may well steal them, and if they dont another clan might. :P

"So lock you cars, lock your bases and hide your guns!!!!" ---->  Think of this song when ya read that... lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPRiw9iavJk

Sorry I had to

Edited by Falcon-X
  • Like 1

I forgot to lock my vehicle and the AI stole it, I shot them out of it before they got too far but it was still funny to see.  

Edited by Molon Labe
  • Like 1

Gotta love dem AI, so much fun, They borrowed my car when I was looting an airfield, but I got my car back, LOL, Such trolls :P

Edited by Hufflepuf54

A large part of AI are bandits so check still but don't hesitate to kill them, they are great for boosting humanity!

• Like 1

Love this server! It's just awesome; nice admins, nice community, nice server :)

• Like 1