Sign in to follow this  
The Prodigy

PLEASE HELP *IMPORTANT* (IK IT IS LONG JUST READ)

Ok Im pissed as fuck right now.  I need the assholes to be banned im so unbelievably frusturated at it listen up...

So I was playing dayz epoch on it and I was base hunting with my clan.  We came across a very large base with all sorts of good stuff.  We end up taking most of it except a locked Chinook.  We make a base up north with the supplies and we then sit in it to protect it for a little.  A Chinook comes by and it is me and my friend The Hypnotic on.  We say we don't want any trouble just leave.  It appears the admins base is the one they raided.  They try to snipe us out of our base but I spot 1.  Hypnotic takes him out then gets shot.  I take out the other 2 and one has a key on him.  We want revenge because they didn't accept the peace that we offered.  We drive to their base in an offroad going 40mph with their whole clan dead members -  (V) Stina  (V) Drakeflame and (V) HoloGhost.  We get to the base which is only 3k m away right near misty peak.  We unlock the Chinook and blow up all of their things using the military offroad we took over there.  So if the base is at misty peak and we get there within a few minutes plus like 2 mins to blow up the cars they had piled together that is around 5 minutes.  Even if they were lucky enough to get a kamenka spawn they still would have to run about 10k m to their base which would take about 30 minutes.  We fly away in the Chinook and at about 300 altitude we each get 1 shot and fly out of the heli and die.  Now my friends that is complete bs because we had the tail end facing the member who shot us.  Which was Stina.  Now how the hell does one manage to run 10k m grab a good ass sniper and shoot us both out of a Chinook (very armored heli) in one shot.  That is complete abuse as well as the are dcing me from the server everytime I try to join and (V) Stina tried to ban me for hacks accusing of them being found in the logs but I just said the whole story... I also had others from the server saying I don't hack ( I encountered them many times) I have also died like 5 times in the last few days in the server.  So please do all in your power to help me get these admins banned this is unacceptable. - The Prodigy

They are admins on a private server, they can do whatever they want.

Try find a real server with decent admins if you don't want to put up with abuse.

• Like 1

We cannot ban administrators on their own private hives, as we do not own them. Simply make a note to never visit again, and check out another.

They are Private Hive admins, there is nothing anybody can do.

I personally have recently had problems with admin abuse against me as well on a private hibe. The only thing you can do is provide proof to anyone that may be above them (server owner) and hopefully they do something about it (which is the more mature option). If nothing is done with clear proof, then you come here and hopefully people will avoid them.

IMO abusive Private Hive admins are what has really killed DayZ. When you're an admin, you provide a service to others. They know who they are, and they're the scum of gaming IMO, worse than Skiddies.

we cant do anything if it is a private hive. Their server their rules unfortunately. I would just advise you to play a different server.

this happens people who suck at the game/watch tons of frankie get there own servers and use there admins power to fuel there power wet dreams where they are good at the game.

This has not happend to me ever though only time a admin broke the ruels was to give me  a ghlie suit matches and a pbx so I fucking love admins.

My 2 cents: A good admin does not PvP on their own server. I rarely play on my server and just kill zombies when I do. It is not possible to admin a server and "forget" all the inside knowledge you gain in the process. Your first red flag should be the admins building a base on their own server. Just my opinion.

• Like 2

i'm not flaming or shit..but you cannot come here with your first post pretending people (admins of private hives) getting banned..i mean..welkome to fucking dayz