Sign in to follow this  
Gdaddy22

Fix the zombie spawn

Since 1,8 came out the new zombie spawns are just pain in the ass. It totally ruined most of my favorite sniping spots because zombies are just spawning out of ass and I can't stay still for a 5 minutes before I have to change my spot because some zeds spawned behind me. Zeds spawning in forest are just annoying and they make no sense, so no crazy zombie spawning in the forest and by every utility pole please

Edited by Gdaddy22

You're playing a zombie SURVIVAL simulator. It's not about sniping. It's about SURVIVING!

• Like 2

Yes there are sniper rifles, and yes you can use them, but that doesn't mean the zombies will disappear so you can camp somewhere and snipe people. They are a threat you have to deal with just like everyone else. The zombies aren't deaf; if you want to put yourself at risk by making a lot of noise without moving, then that's your problem.

• Like 2

It totally ruined most of my favorite sniping spots because zombies are just spawning out of ass and I can't stay still for a 5 minutes before I have to change my spot because some zeds spawned behind me. 

We need more zombies spawning in woods then...  Give a reason not to camp in a bush for a hour.  

• Like 1

Awwww did teh poor widdle KOS'er get raeped by zambies?

Awww.. I feel  so bad for him now :(

Not.

• Like 2

That is no CoD. If you want to snipe, be prepared for zombies and other events. Since you can carry a melee, whats the problem? And as far as Im concerned, the zeds spawning in the field have worse senses. Not a big deal unless you are handicapped with anything below 300 meters. Sniping is fun so dont rage bout it peoples! As you said its survival game, which contains surviving other people. So no bathert about it.

Firing something like the DMR is like ringing the dinner bell, either get yourself a sileneced rifle or stop being a douchenozzle!

Firing something like the DMR is like ringing the dinner bell, either get yourself a sileneced rifle or stop being a douchenozzle!

Your post in this thread are crap, sniping is a big part of the game, at least for now. And calling me a poor widdle KOS'er is retarded and childish since I never KOS in situations other than sniping, and sniping is something that always will be there as long as there are sniper rifles in the game, because I can't imagine running through towns with M24 as a weapon. So right know you are a person who got raped by some KOS'ers and is butthurt. 

Your post in this thread are crap, sniping is a big part of the game, at least for now. And calling me a poor widdle KOS'er is retarded and childish since I never KOS in situations other than sniping, and sniping is something that always will be there as long as there are sniper rifles in the game, because I can't imagine running through towns with M24 as a weapon. So right know you are a person who got raped by some KOS'ers and is butthurt. 

Afaik sniping takes the smallest part in the game...i thought this game was about survival which it will be doing in the near future. If you want to snipe with all the effects and without getting your ass torn up by zeds, gut effects and x-ray i recommend Sniper Elite.

Edited by Enforcer
  • Like 1

Since 1,8 came out the new zombie spawns are just pain in the ass. It totally ruined most of my favorite sniping spots because zombies are just spawning out of ass and I can't stay still for a 5 minutes before I have to change my spot because some zeds spawned behind me. Zeds spawning in forest are just annoying and they make no sense, so no crazy zombie spawning in the forest and by every utility pole please

:lol: I guess we can consider 1.8 a great success then. Making people have to change play style, and find new places to work are part of it, I would think.

If the devs intentionally put zombies spawning in typical sniper spots, I commend them. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I am literally lost for words, Surely you jest. Well if that is your game play may i suggest you lay on your belly,right up in the far north corner of the map i am sure the Dreaded Zombies will leave you alone........ Enjoy Douche

With zombies spawning in forests, it brings more of an authentic feel towards a zombie apocalypse.. It makes you assume there's a possibility of zombies wandering in forests instead of all congregating in cities and towns. There should be more of it honestly. Particularly hordes on a rare occasion.

Well then that's tough isn't it? I am entitled to my opinion, even more so seeing as you asked when you created this thread. There isn't one person who plays DayZ who hasn't been killed by a KOS'er at least once, so your attempt to insult me has fallen flat.

I suggest you work on your linguistics before engaging someone such as myself in a tete au tete, your argument is simply that you cannot handle a few zombies because you prefer to sit on your arse under a tree somewhere overlooking a town so you can shoot bambis like the coward that you are.

Don't bother attempting a retort, I have no interest in seeing what you can scramble together as a response to me. Go back to camping your hill and getting mauled by zeds because you cannot take basic survival precautions.

Good day sir.

• Like 3

You're playing a zombie SURVIVAL simulator. It's not about sniping. It's about SURVIVING!

No he is not. He is playing a deathmatch with some zombies.

Well then that's tough isn't it? I am entitled to my opinion, even more so seeing as you asked when you created this thread. There isn't one person who plays DayZ who hasn't been killed by a KOS'er at least once, so your attempt to insult me has fallen flat.

I suggest you work on your linguistics before engaging someone such as myself in a tete au tete, your argument is simply that you cannot handle a few zombies because you prefer to sit on your arse under a tree somewhere overlooking a town so you can shoot bambis like the coward that you are.

Don't bother attempting a retort, I have no interest in seeing what you can scramble together as a response to me. Go back to camping your hill and getting mauled by zeds because you cannot take basic survival precautions.

Good day sir.

Well said.........I give you beans.

• Like 2

Lol, screw your sniping locations.

I quite agree old boy. I don't even bother with weapons at all. They are strictly taboo in Gadock Towers.

Straight in, fists up, Marquis of Queensbury rules, freshly ironed white vest and fully waxed handlebar moustache. You'll hear me on the servers, shouting  "Take that, you rotter!" at intervals over the mic.

It makes for a satisfying - if often very short game. :-)

Straight in, fists up

The last post in this thread was before Standalone was released and is about the mod, which is why it is in the mod-section.

Closed.