Sign in to follow this  
Justice15

Done with Dayz?

Hey guys!

I made the mistake of buying Warz months and months ago, not being aware of Dayz at all, which I recently came across. I've looked up gameplay, watched commentators, and I'm in love. But with standalone coming out sooner or later, I don't wanna buy the mod and then have the game come out. That would suck.

So if you're done with Dayz and no longer want to play, it would be awesome if you want to trade accounts (Warz for Dayz), or just let me give Dayz a shot, email me at justicenwokedi@Hotmail.com.

Thanks and happy gaming!

The only way to do that would be to gain access to their Steam account, which I doubt anyone will do. You should buy Arma 2 to play Arma 2. DayZ isn't the only fun mod you can play and the base game is awesome in its own. 

• Like 5

OH YA MAN Hear is my steam acount now how about that warz account.........wait I think I might be getting a bum deal here

Edited by meat pie

It's definitely worthwhile for you to just buy Arma 2 and download the mod. I'm not sure when the SA will be out but I don't think Arma 2 is heaps expensive at the moment. It's definitely worth getting.

• Like 2

Yeah. No. Even if I've uninstalled ArmA 2 and ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead since I've fallen in love with A3, just about everything on Steam trumps WarZ.

• Like 2

Hello there

Op, that's quite a big ask as many folk who bought A2/OA etc for dayz are now experiencing the vast amount of fun to be had with the core game.

If you really are after a free transaction, youre probably better off asking on the steam forums.

If youve made it to here, well, this is the hard core and most folk are unlikely to give up that Arma loveliness, even if they could.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Yeah. No. Even if I've uninstalled ArmA 2 and ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead since I've fallen in love with A3, just about everything on Steam trumps WarZ.

Ya hoping to get arma3 for my birthday myself,I love arma2 and 1 so I cant wait to play arma3,even though I still have tons left to do in arma2

Ya hoping to get arma3 for my birthday myself,I love arma2 and 1 so I cant wait to play arma3,even though I still have tons left to do in arma2

Well if you get it, send me a friend request. I've got a 50-mission-long campaign in production.

Hello there

Op, that's quite a big ask as many folk who bought A2/OA etc for dayz are now experiencing the vast amount of fun to be had with the core game.

If you really are after a free transaction, youre probably better off asking on the steam forums.

If youve made it to here, well, this is the hard core and most folk are unlikely to give up that Arma loveliness, even if they could.

Rgds

LoK

^this.

No way I'd ever let my copies of Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, Arma 2 BAF, and Arma 2 PMC out of my sight.

kbrvxe.gif

Edited by OfficerRaymond
  • Like 2

^this.

No way I'd ever let my copies of Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, Arma 2 BAF, and Arma 2 PMC out of my sight.

kbrvxe.gif

...But... not even for... WarZ?

• Like 1

We all learn from our "mistakes", do we not.

This Topic for example comes into the same category.