Sign in to follow this  
Hick-93

How To Get DayZ Epoch to download

Just wondering if someone can tell me whether or not I'm downloading DayZ Epoch correctly?

Aight so I want to download DayZ Epoch, I have been playing DayZ through DayZ Commander and when I go to Install/Update, go down to Epoch click install it starts downloading, it gets to about 50 to 55% downloaded and then comes up with a little red triangle and stops downloading, I then go and click install again and it starts at about 33% until it hits 50 to 55% and does the triangle again, this also happens on Origins, so I'm not sure if it my internet or something else?? 

I'm sorreh. I can't help you there. But I'm sure one of the wonderful ForumerZ or moderators can help you.

The error I get when I put my mouse over the red triangle is.

cdn.dayz.resolved to 5.153.13.117

System .IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. --- System.Net.Sockets.SocketsException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Recieve(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Int64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(Modversion newVersion, ModVersionFile modVersionFile)

I have no clue what this means so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

Me and all my DayZ crew had this exact same problem.  We just closed everything and kept clicking it until it finally wanted to download.  No idea why it happened.

• Like 1