5 replies to this topic

#1 Hick-93

Hick-93

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

Just wondering if someone can tell me whether or not I'm downloading DayZ Epoch correctly?

Aight so I want to download DayZ Epoch, I have been playing DayZ through DayZ Commander and when I go to Install/Update, go down to Epoch click install it starts downloading, it gets to about 50 to 55% downloaded and then comes up with a little red triangle and stops downloading, I then go and click install again and it starts at about 33% until it hits 50 to 55% and does the triangle again, this also happens on Origins, so I'm not sure if it my internet or something else?? 

#2 King of kong

King of kong

Zavrø™

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2294 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

I'm sorreh. I can't help you there. But I'm sure one of the wonderful ForumerZ or moderators can help you.

"DISREGARD CURRENCY, ACQUIRE FEMALES"

#3 Barack Obama

Barack Obama

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationWhite House

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

Have you tried restarting your computer?

#4 Hick-93

Hick-93

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

The error I get when I put my mouse over the red triangle is.

cdn.dayz.resolved to 5.153.13.117

System .IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. --- System.Net.Sockets.SocketsException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Recieve(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.ConnectStream.Read(Byte buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModDownloader.DownloadAndExtract(Int64& totalDownloaded, Double totalSize)

at Dotjosh.DayZCommander.App.Core.ModVersionInstaller.InstallSync(Modversion newVersion, ModVersionFile modVersionFile)

I have no clue what this means so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

#5 Cobs

Cobs

Helicopter Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationIf I'm not at the bar I'm probably home.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Me and all my DayZ crew had this exact same problem.  We just closed everything and kept clicking it until it finally wanted to download.  No idea why it happened.

• King of kong gave their beans

element.jpg

#6 xxjxx

xxjxx

Scavenger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

could be your internet connection cutting out halfway through