Markokil321

DaRT RCon won't log player chat

Hello, I'm brand new to these Forums and have a little issue :P

Ever since i have my own DayZ servers i have use the "DaRT" lightweight DayZ RCon Tool. For months it worked perfectly and i was very happy with it! I then had to go away for a couple weeks and when i returned the tool wouldn't work properly anymore.

I was able to connect to my server just fine, but there was one problem. NO player chat (Side,Direct,Vehicle) would "log" or show up on DaRT. The only thing that would show up was the player list, admin and join/disconnect messages.

I have tried reinstalling the tool and connecting to another server with the same outcome. :(  (Note.In the DaRT settings, i have all Chats ENABLED and have the most updated version of DaRT.)

Anybody have any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance  B)

Marko

Disconnect/reconnect until it shows up, and un-check the "Always Re-Connect" box on the left. Check your settings as well.

I personally loath DaRT and wish that it would burn in hell. It is such a gigantic piece of shit. It's fine for kicking and banning, but once you need it to undo something or be useful for once, it fucks up. Like constantly needing to reconnect to display chat, or CONSTANTLY crashing when you need it the most, or not loading player lists, or not loading bans. I just hate it.

Thanks for the reply,

Spent the last 15 minutes doing what you wrote above without success D: Player chat still doesn't show up.

In the settings i have all Chats ALLOWED.

Anything else?

Thanks for the reply,

Spent the last 15 minutes doing what you wrote above without success D: Player chat still doesn't show up.

In the settings i have all Chats ALLOWED.

Anything else?

Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Possibly a corrupted file that isn't allowing it the go through. DaRT is a funny tool like that. Plus, it shouldn't take any longer than maybe ten minute to do so, the file size is so small that even if it doesn't work, you won't have put a million hours into it.

Other than that though, I have no idea. The few months I spent using DaRT were full of frustration and hate. And with a constant player base of 50 people day and night, it got really annoying.