Sign in to follow this  
King of kong

Food Items. Food Safety. Preperation.

Hi guys. I have been thinking of some ideas for food.
I was also thinking Wouldn't it be great if we could make soup and meals out of veg and spices, herbs and fruit?

CANNED FOOD SUGGESTION:

- Canned Soup: High in protein. Helps maintain bone strength to keep your survivor going.

- Canned Ravioli: Contains Tomato, Beef, And cheese. Relatively high n Fibre/Nutrition/WhateverGetOuttaMyArse
140px-Ravioli_di_lattuga.jpg
- Sugary Energy Drinks: Gives a slight sugar rush (Character is not tired as quickly from running). But wears off quickly

Canned Spam: Healthy Pork slices.

MRE (Container): Standard Military Field-Ration. Acts as a container which holds 6 ration items.

Canned Mackeral: Health, smoked mackeral fish. High in protein. Good for the brain. Gives the Crazies a nicer dish when the kill you :D

Dog/Cat food: A tin of disgusting meat in jelly. Unhealthy. Has possibility to make you sick.

PREPARATION OF WILD, AND CANNED FOOD.

In RL. You'd probably get sick if you constantly ate cold food. So what I'm suggesting, is the abillity to cook your canned food on a fire. Eating hot food will help fight sickness and cold. Maybe add Tea to the game aswell? boil up a nice hot cuppa', then pour in some honey to help you fight the flu?

GoodBye. BITCHEZ!

Personally, I don't like the idea of proteins and fibres and stuff but the ideas of cooking food might be awesome and soup helping relieve the sickness faster is coo'. Also the MREs should have stuff in them when you find them. But also (I am pretty sure this has been suggested) you cancombine foods to create a cacophony of flavours like frank an beans combined with bread will gain more food filling? I don't know. I will revise that suggestion I just made.

• Like 1

Dog/Cat food: A tin of disgusting meat in jelly. Unhealthy. Has possibility to make you sick.

wtf...they say pets live better than their owners. I don't think canned dog or cat food would make you sick unless it is spoiled.

A variety of food would be good but it's just details. Let them focus on optimizing the game first, that will take them a couple of years anyway.

wtf...they say pets live better than their owners. I don't think canned dog or cat food would make you sick unless it is spoiled.

A variety of food would be good but it's just details. Let them focus on optimizing the game first, that will take them a couple of years anyway.

An animal's digestive is different from a Homo Sapien's

Not all that different.

Canned dog/cat food is still meat (or thereabouts) and in most places it's meant to be fit for human consumption, by law.

Really though, we should probably start getting used to the idea of eating squab fillets, rat burgers and um.... hot-dogs. ;) 

How do you like the sound of a canine kebab. Or a feline fajita?

• Like 1

Not all that different.

Canned dog/cat food is still meat (or thereabouts) and in most places it's meant to be fit for human consumption, by law.

Really though, we should probably start getting used to the idea of eating squab fillets, rat burgers and um.... hot-dogs. ;) 

How do you like the sound of a canine kebab. Or a feline fajita?

I agree with you. I think survivors would eat anything they could find. Even fluffy meat

I agree with you. I think survivors would eat anything they could find. Even fluffy meat

Noooo