davo

[WCD] International Gaming Community DayZ Recruitment

West Coast Defence

West Coast Defence is a large international gaming community. We have over 245 active members from 30+ different countries (GMT-9 to GMT+5). A professional company supporting early access games and developers. Please forward any business correspondence to wcdbusiness@gmail.com. 
We currently support and schedule events for the following military survival games- ArmA 3: Breaking Point, H1Z1, Dayz SA and ArmA 2: Origins. 

Furthermore, members regularly play WoW, Archeage, Rust and many other games. Join [WCD] today and make PC gaming friends and find mature players for the games you enjoy! 

If you are interested in joining or for more information about WestCoastDefence join us anytime on our teamspeak- wcd.teamspeak3.com 
Or alternatively contact us via any of the social media links listed below. 

West Coast Defence currently hosts and maintains: 

-ORIGINS: Official Origins Mod #LFS #INT001 | Fresh Database 18/11/2014 
37.187.131.146:5467 

Our "Home" Servers: 

ARMA 3:Breaking Point - US16/EU3 
H1Z1 - Elysium (EU) 
ARMA 2: Origins Mod -INT001 
DayZ Standalone - 
ARMA 3: Altis Life - Server 613 
WoW - Argent Dawn Horde (EU) 
Archeage: Eanna Server- League of Night and Fog Clan 

Please like our Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/westcoastdefence 
Follow our Twitter- https://twitter.com/WCoastDefence 
Follow our Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/westcoastdefence

Please subscribe to our YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/c/westcoastdefence

Edited by Davo

No restrictions on recruitment presently.Organising Origins server event presently

A Large Multi-National Gaming Community. West Coast Defence has 

nearly 40 active members from 14 different countries (GMT-9 to GMT+2). Focusing on everything Dayz, we support and schedule events for Dayz Origins, Overwatch and Epoch and ARMA 3:BP.

WCD is part of GamersPlatoon Team Speak.

Currently accepting members.Not age restricted,but you must speak English. We accept all nationalities as well as casual and hardcore players. This is a great community to make new friends, with great support in game.New to Dayz?Choose WCD.

To apply. email 'Davo' or 'fear91fin' via GP private mail or PM over GamersPlatoon TS.

All members please read our simple community rules in the discussion thread.

Please visit and subscribe to-

WCD Youtube Channel

WCD Official Website

www.westcoastdefence.com

[WCD] Plays on-

Dayz Origins Server #INT000 (88.150.243.242:2502)

Dayz Overwatch Server LMS (185.2.139.156:3255)

Dayz Epoch Server (198.27.83.214:2362)

Open for recruitment, 30+ members, stage 15 stronghold, 60+ clan buildings, 2 sector B clears a week,immense Origins support.Full steam calender of events for Origins,Overwatch and Epoch.All welcome! Weekly prizes for in game effort.

Edited by Davo

Looking for players for ARMA 3: Breaking Point, Origins, Overwatch and the Standard Dayz mod.

We have a full steam calender of events and can support players on all of the above zombie games.Great community to make friends and no age restrictions.We play for fun.post on this site fro invite. Recruitment now back open here, Orgins and Breaking point forums.

We are sponsored by Gamersplatoon so we use their TS (TS3.gamersplatoon.com/no password) We can verify you instantly on joining.

[WCD] Currently running with-

11 [WCD] ARMA 3:Breaking Point active platoon members.

17 active Dayz Origins [WCD] soldiers with stronghold and 20+ buildings.

nearly 40 adopting day one Dayz Standalone members

All of which play Dayz standard mod.

To Join post here. Recruitment forums checked daily.

I PMd u D.Reznov :)

Open for recruitment. Nearly 40 members adopting to standalone at release.All Dayz players v welcome.

Open looking for Origins,Dayz standalone and ARMA 3:BP players to join our 40 man gaming clan.

We use teamspeak not skype unlike nearly every clan on here. We have players from 14 different countries worldwide.

Very organized and friendly.Mature group.

Under 18?need a home?We accept under 18s but we don't moderate bad language and mature behavior is expected.

Looking for Dayz:SA players. We have over 40+ memebrs in our gaming clan of which nearly all play this game.Join our TS and Dayz:SA events.Highly organised.No recruitment restrictions.Post here for invite.

We have 30 Dayz standalone players. Our clan nearly constantly has someone to play Dayz SA with. Dont survive alone, join us. With over 40 clan members and a steam event schedule supporting 3 different communities for Dayz Standalone, Dayz Origins and ARMA 3:Breaking Point.

Need another reason? We are organised, our arma 3 community are all over 30yo and run as a military unit. Our ORigins community is the largest Gamersplatoon has and everyone in [WCD] owns or will own v soon Dayz standalone. Furthermore we have clan monthly competitions and a supportive, friendly community. We want you, come and make friends.join us by posting here our joining us directly at-

www.westcoastdefence.com

Pushing nearly 50 members and growing three different games communities, [WCD] is looking for active Dayz Standalone players.Don't survive alone, join our TS and make friends :)

[WCD] offers a potential 30 players to play Dayz Standalone furthermore a possible 20 to play ARMA 3:Breaking Point with in our platoon and soon to expand into wastelands.We have many active members playing everything dayz. Dont survive alone, join and make friends :)

Potential 17 AMRA 3 Breaking point soldiers in our platoon

Potential 30 Dayz Standalone players

Potential 42 Dayz Origins players

Full range of TS rooms

Monthly competition game giveaway

Player of the week competition

Dedicated website and social media

Nearly 50 active members 

Very friendly gaming community, founded and growing with the idea of making friends and enjoying gaming together.

Want to join? Post here or visit and apply at www.westcoastdefence.com

Name:nicolaj
Ingame Name:Chritten
Play style: Usually a lone ranger, but i've got alot of experience in templaying. I know how to both give and follow orders. i'm mostly a sniper and a pilot.
TimeZone:CET UTC:+01:00
Time play dayz: about 2 years now.

My skype is nicolaj_flohr and my steam is Chritten, add me if you need more information :)

Name:nicolaj

Ingame Name:Chritten

Play style: Usually a lone ranger, but i've got alot of experience in templaying. I know how to both give and follow orders. i'm mostly a sniper and a pilot.

TimeZone:CET UTC:+01:00

Time play dayz: about 2 years now.

My skype is nicolaj_flohr and my steam is Chritten, add me if you need more information :)

Invite sent,thankyou for joining.Recruitment open.

55 members, great community, massive amount of Dayz players, Dayz steam events every week.Join and make friends :)

40 ARMA 3 Breaking point,wastelands platoon members

37 dayz standalone players

Join and make friends.All welcome

over 40 ARMA 3 Platoon members for breaking point and wastelands

over 50 potential dayz origins survivors

and 38 dayz standalone survivors.

We are an active community with events, social media and competitions.

Join us and make friends.We are a friendly growing community.All welcome

Multi national 60+ large gaming community looking to recruit all survivors to come join the 30+ WCD members playing Dayz standalone.We are a really friendly sponsored gaming clan accepting all ages.COme and make friends and join our events. All welcome.

Multi national 60+ large gaming community looking to recruit all survivors to come join the 30+ WCD members playing Dayz standalone.We are a really friendly sponsored gaming clan accepting all ages.COme and make friends and join our events. All welcome.

Still open