HunteR26RuS

The only map in the world "DayZ Minecraft" Scale 1:1

Release day has passed, how is the launch looking?

Map Finish, We create site and launcher and plugins : ) Coming you can play ( 2-4 weeks ) need

• Like 1

A few questions:

- How big will the survival be? We mostly saw guns and vehicles in videos. Will there be some little more advanced health system? Sickness? Something like that would be cool.

- Will you be able to build stuff? Its a big part of Minecraft and I think it would be a shame if you wouldnt use the possibilities. I would love to barricade existing buildings and also build some new stuff. Another things is farming, its already in Minecraft so would be awesome if its possible in your mod too.

- Some new animals and maybe some AI for it? Would be awesome if hunting animals would be possible and not too easy.

^^

They do not build it for other servers, etc.

Just wait a bit and have fun with their server then ;D 

and? happy if you "steal" their work (the only map, as in the title or the map only they have)? they decided NOT to give it us for a download. you should accept it. 

Thanks, guys ! I am very glad that you liked it. I do it and I'm only 16 years old : D

You are very talented at a young age. I can only imagine that you really enjoy doing this. Don't stop. It can make you very successful doing the things you love doing as well as you are doing it now. Good job.

Non-commercial means it's used for personal use and not sold for money. You should learn the meaning of cancer and troll. I never said I was going to do it, was I? Nope. Also reported for personal attack. 

Cancer Listeni/ˈkænsər/, known medically as malignant neoplasia, is a broad group of diseases involving unregulated cell growth. In cancer, cells divide and grow uncontrollably, forming malignant tumors, which may invade nearby parts of the body. The cancer may also spread to more distant parts of the body through the lymphatic system or bloodstream. Not all tumors are cancerous; benign tumors do not invade neighboring tissues and do not spread throughout the body. There are over 200 different known cancers that affect humans.[1]

The causes of cancer are diverse, complex, and only partially understood. Many things are known to increase the risk of cancer, including tobacco use, dietary factors, certain infections, exposure to radiation, lack of physical activity, obesity, and environmental pollutants.[2] These factors can directly damage genes or combine with existing genetic faults within cells to cause cancerous mutations.[3] Approximately 5–10% of cancers can be traced directly to inherited genetic defects.[4] Many cancers could be prevented by not smoking, eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grains, eating less meat and refined carbohydrates, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising, minimizing sunlight exposure, and being vaccinated against some infectious diseases.[2][5]

Cancer can be detected in a number of ways, including the presence of certain signs and symptoms, screening tests, or medical imaging. Once a possible cancer is detected it is diagnosed by microscopic examination of a tissue sample. Cancer is usually treated with chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery. The chances of surviving the disease vary greatly by the type and location of the cancer and the extent of disease at the start of treatment. While cancer can affect people of all ages, and a few types of cancer are more common in children, the risk of developing cancer generally increases with age. In 2007, cancer caused about 13% of all human deaths worldwide (7.9 million). Rates are rising as more people live to an old age and as mass lifestyle changes occur in the developing world.[6]

lolz im so wrecked 

stop trying to steal other people's work and try figuring out good comebacks

lolz im so wrecked

stop trying to accuse other people of stealing and try figuring out good comebacks

apparently you want attention

here ill give my beans

go suck a lollipop

• Like 1

so... we can have/download this map?

It seems I may have to look into the purchase of this... "Minecraft"

Good work man

I do not believe my eyes! I answered by the Rocket! Thank you very much, I really appreciate your feedback!

I got the tingles and I'm not even you :)

Really nice work! Keep it up.

Hey, can you upload landscape?

i don't need any building or so, only landscape.

plz pm me if so.