Hi,

name:f0rz1k

guid:ad251828e58c37719ab0a35bda15d671

admin ban: banned by dart bans(BanZ)

I do not know why I was given a ban.

Edited by f0rz1k

GUID: bd995cad5d3bbacffa3094dc4eb53032

IGN: Madmacs

the ban source : (battleye Admin ban (banned by dartbans(banz)))

i got banned by a server admin using your list i do not know why i got banned. i would like to be unbanned because most servers use your ban list and i got wrongly banned.

Edited by madmacs6
  • Like 1

Hey I tried to join an overpoch server today and was banned by dartbans here is my guid, name and player id.

EselSaideck  GUID (545d041a38c765238bd74d7087d77efb) (banned by dart bans(dart))

Player id  76561198063639191

I am requesting a ban appeal.

Player name: ThePilot

GUID #: 103c4d33755b659b2cdf8f90817fc94a

Ban source: (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)))

I am banned from a single server. When I tried to join it for the very first time, it said I was banned. I'm not sure as to why I was banned, but some clarification would be nice. Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Ok so, i first joined dayz right after this summer didnt play it all summer.

I joined a server with Cheat Engine open but i forgot to close it, then i walked around then got banned about 3 minutes later for GameHack. Can i please be unbanned i didnt mean for this to happen. IGN: Trentyn

So does the list on the 1st link still getting updated??

Had issues with DayZ Epoch, got banned by !Dart
Talked with Admin of server along with my friend swho play it, Admin Cleared me just need to be unbanned by Dart so i can play with clan mates.

Thank You

Server Name:FK-Gaming Epoch Chernarus 1.0.5.1 Indestructible Base
IP: 74.91.18.204:2833

GUID--- 8feea65a1237d6c8f34313e21663e5fe

IGN - Bubba Gamer
         Hellvor

ive never been banned never played.

695eadb337bda2a9814b25f8d91a3126 -1 Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)

I literally have no idea when or how this happened, i've been playing with my friends all the time and they don't have a single ban, now we wanted to start on a new OverPoch server that's using !Dart and apparently i'm banned.

Name: Falconer

GUID: f4b4be2661d4b2cd135f564e83357592

Ban Reason: You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Banned by DaRTBans (DART)))

Note: I was never banned from any other DayZ server. I stopped playing for about a month and then upon logging into a server my friends wanted to try out, it gives me this error. I checked other servers as well and I am still unable to log in, although they don't give me the ban message out right. Did a verify game cache and still wouldn't work.

Edited by Falconer

Hello Fellow Survivors,

Awhile back I used to play dayz mod on 1000000 vehicles with friends from all around. For some reason I was banned. I logged on after an all night on the game and got this message:  You were kicked from the game: (BattleEye Admin Ban [skynet] Scri 1860) I don't know what that means or what I did. But I would love an unban because this is my favorite server and one of the only reasons I play dayz mod anymore. Thanks for your time 

BlueBagz.

My GUID: 67a3e36055299eee703525f52ef7b3f7

Hello Guys.

I have a problem and i hope i will find some help here. Since a few weeks i am using DaRT tool to manage my DayZ SA servers. For any reason the DaRT tool will not showing me any bans. Normaly i just manage my banns via my ban.txt in my ACP ( my servers hosted at Vilayer). So i am just using players steam ID´s to bann Hackers or Cheaters.

A few days ago i made a mistake banning a wrong player via DaRT. He ofc is not listed in my ban.txt at Vilayer´s ACP. I tried to check his bann but i cant unban him becuase as i said no bans showing up in my DaRT tool.

Any idea how i can unban him (i already wrote a ticket to Vilayer ofc) or better how to get my DaRT tool working correct (showing bans)?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards .. ... 

*DayZ4All

Hello.I would like Unbanned.

Name: Arsenii 

GUID: 1fa0e9d6bd2b24eba3baf3269a07fbaf

Ban reason:  You were kicked from the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Banned by DaRTBans (DART)))

thanks in advance.

Edited by Arsenii

hey, I just got banned from [NOBB] All Welcome Persistent PVP |12h| 06:00-18:00 server... no idea why.. could I get unbanned please?

GUID: 2f9e7fdda812944099c56be42e8c8d48

In Game Name: [UKAF] Tayus

Banned by DaRTBans ([DaRT] Admin Ban)

Cheers, Tayus