Ingame name - Stuart

Guid - cf6e557cec847922a566795d34bfc738

Dartbans (Banz)

Been playing on a different servers for a while tried to get on a new one and got this. :S

I was unbanned then I tried to play battle royale and counldn't get into any games so gave up tried again today and im banned again. I HAVNT EVEN PLAYIED DAYZ since getting unbanned.

Edited by stu93

Hello, my name is Harley,

player GUID is 067a0873630110315a489e4d12d8e567

past player names are as follow (GG) Harley, (GG) JackFragZ, (SA-A) Harley, (GTS) Harley, (SS-R) Harley, (SoS) Harley

i Have never Been permanantly Banned on any server ive only had 24 hour Bans for Kamikazing choppers, on no kamikzing servers, and thats the most thats ever happend, and i have never had a problem with a

---(You were kicked off the game. (battlEye: Admin Ban (Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)))

untill Right now when trying to Connect to the New Battle Royale servers and now that message is Popping up everytime i try to connect to Any Server.

there is One Server the Douche of an Admin might of put me on this list, because me and my entire clan Donated 240$ for a Base, that Was supposed to be put in the Next Restart, (30 days went by and we Still had no Base) so We all went to paypal and Demanded refunds Beings his Website had no Decleration the Refunds would not be Given, (then of course right after we did he declined all Refunds and made a new Sticky on his Website that Donation Refunds would be Denied.) so he might have tried to have us banned for that.

Unbanned.

Hello i would like to get unbanned

User name: Jimmy2

Guid: fa2654301a2f43f004803c4159f73152

plz unban me i want to play with my friends on the sever they play so it would mean alot

Unbanned.

Hello, my name is JusticalCancer,

player GUID is de371e9a1aa107b5157299bdf2e404a9

I stream on Twitch so I normally change names quite a bit to protect against stream sniping. I sometimes use the name TheCancer when playing on servers with very active admins

http://www.twitch.tv/justicalcancer/

I was attempting to log into the to the new Battle Royale servers and now this message is popping up every time I try to connect to the BR.

---(You were kicked off the game. (battlEye: Admin Ban (Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)))

Any other server that i connect to with DaRT doesn't auto kick me which is strange

I once received a random DaRTBaned while playing on the 1,000,00 servers for Overwatch. I attempted many times to contact the admins of this server however they would only tell me to go on there TS and speak to an admin - which where never online to help. They deleted all my posts on there forums and refused to do anything else to help me. At the same time this happened about a dozon other players were also having the same issues on the 1,000,000 servers. I tried logging in again a couple weeks later to find that my banned had been lifted.

I only thing I could think that might cause issues with DaRT is that i downloaded the new Overwatch update, 0.2.5, before many of the servers had updated to 0.2.5.

I would really like to become unbanned, but I am still a little upset to know that I will have a couple marks on my dayz DaRT record. I would be more then happy to run TeamViewer for you in private to prove that I am 100% clean and legit with my playing.

I got different names on my list, are you sure that is your GUID?

I was unbanned then I tried to play battle royale and counldn't get into any games so gave up tried again today and im banned again. I HAVNT EVEN PLAYIED DAYZ since getting unbanned.

You are unbanned. It's the responsibility of the admins to update their ban list regularly.

I got different names on my list, are you sure that is your GUID?

110% sure de371e9a1aa107b5157299bdf2e404a9 both times I have copied and pasted my GUID from dayz commander

I switch up my in game name A LOT, like every reset I switch my name, because of stream sniping/stalking.

May I ask why I have been banned?

I dont know what I did, but on a lot of servers, its says, "banned by DaRTBans, can you help me?

In Game: Taylor Swift

Edited by Taylor_Swift

Taylor Swift

Player ID: 200024390

I don't know how to do the rest but, I think I'm banned because my friend was hacking and I was with him. If you could respond quickly that would be nice. Thanks.

110% sure de371e9a1aa107b5157299bdf2e404a9 both times I have copied and pasted my GUID from dayz commander

I switch up my in game name A LOT, like every reset I switch my name, because of stream sniping/stalking.

May I ask why I have been banned?

Bumped. Been waiting two days now for a response. Really wanting to get this straighten up ASAP.

Is this seriously the only way to appeal DaRT bans? Ive been waiting 3 days now for a response, very disappointing.

I have different things to do than browsing through the forum all the time. Yes, it is.

You are unbanned now.

Taylor Swift
Player ID: 200024390
I don't know how to do the rest but, I think I'm banned because my friend was hacking and I was with him. If you could respond quickly that would be nice. Thanks.

I can't unban you just by your name or player ID, I need  your GUID in order to unban you.

• Like 1

I have different things to do than browsing through the forum all the time. Yes, it is.

You are unbanned now.

I can't unban you just by your name or player ID, I need  your GUID in order to unban you.

guid: d6bbdce2210fc6101fbf56325401217d

guid: d6bbdce2210fc6101fbf56325401217d

Your GUID was banned 3 times for hacking.

I cannot unban you from that, sorry.

Your GUID was banned 3 times for hacking.

I cannot unban you from that, sorry.

This is what happened, the first time, I was with a friend that was hacking, but after that I was in games where hackers were: Once was when I was in a dayz game with my Humvee and a hacker came up and blew me up, then felt bad and gave me a chopper, another time was when I was in a taviana game I think, and there was a hacker box so I took an as50 thermal (Not my smartest time) then the admin got mad and banned like everyone with rare loot. Please I just want to play battle royale. If there is any way I can prove it, please tell me. Thanks for the quick responces and your time.  Also I can take a screen shot of my files if you'd like. 

Thank you for unbanning me. Please understand my frustration since this has happened before and the eagerness get back on servers that have the DaRT system such as battle royale. Could you please tell me why I was banned? Ive noticed that users with 3 bans are not being welcomed back and since this has happend twice I certain don't want to end up on any sort of blacklist. The only thing I can think of is last time this happened is when I downloaded the 1.8 test server files that were hosted by the BMRF servers and this time I updated my overwatch to 0.2.5 the day it was released, perhaps this could be a reason why?

thank you again for your time

In-game name: Redcity

guid: (cd5e9802b0743c4f25d5ac655f77e683) 

Banned by: DaRTBans (DaRT)

Ingame name: Maha

GUID: fc20aa0c040b4b1030e7a6e03dcb14e6

Bansource: (DaRT)

I was trying to play DayZ Battle Royale. I got into a game and died. When I joined another one I was Admin banned (Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT))

Ingame nick: Walther

GUID: a898adf074144101f37292a9998c0b72 

Bansource : DaRT

Was banned in the second game. Ran through start zone and been kicked with this "Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)".

Now I play with key my friend while he is playing another game with nick Walther.

Ingame name? I have a few

Aragorn
An innocent man

Bandido

Big Bad Barry

DMX
HeYSeXe

Michael Westen
Tehssiah

Zombie

977b4ebdf969181d98b61261dc224b69 -1 Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)

says im banned by dart when i join 

GUID--- 2ab2c06d9eabcc52906103635f095d8a 

player name - brady

ive never been banned never played.

Thank you for unbanning me. Please understand my frustration since this has happened before and the eagerness get back on servers that have the DaRT system such as battle royale. Could you please tell me why I was banned? Ive noticed that users with 3 bans are not being welcomed back and since this has happend twice I certain don't want to end up on any sort of blacklist. The only thing I can think of is last time this happened is when I downloaded the 1.8 test server files that were hosted by the BMRF servers and this time I updated my overwatch to 0.2.5 the day it was released, perhaps this could be a reason why?

thank you again for your time

You were banned from 173.193.202.125 and 192.154.107.50 (-=Hells Hideout=- |MILITARY LOOT|EXTRA BUILDINGS|350  VEHICLES|AUTOREFUEL|SCRIPT SCAN ANTI-CHEAT|DAY) for hacking.

In-game name: Redcity

guid: (cd5e9802b0743c4f25d5ac655f77e683) 

Banned by: DaRTBans (DaRT)

You were banned 2 times for hacking from 173.193.20.142 and 50.115.124.92 (-=Hells Hideout=- |MILITARY LOOT|EXTRA VEHICLES|AUTOREFUEL| [uS Private Hive]-DayZChernarus-[1.7.6.1).

Any words about that?

Ingame name: Maha
GUID: fc20aa0c040b4b1030e7a6e03dcb14e6
Bansource: (DaRT)
I was trying to play DayZ Battle Royale. I got into a game and died. When I joined another one I was Admin banned (Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT))

Your name does not match your GUID.

You were banned 3 times from 185.2.138.68 (AdvanceGamers.org | DayZ Taviana (2.0/103419) | GMT-2 | CH:On, DM:On, NP:Off | 200  Vehicles | Extra), 5.153.13.117 (DayZTaviana - boon | born out of necessity [500 Vehicles | ViewDistance   | DayTime | CUSTOM: HeliCr) and 146.185.26.58 (EUR/UK Epoch |AntiHack|Trader Safezones).

Anything about that?

Ingame nick: Walther

GUID: a898adf074144101f37292a9998c0b72 

Bansource : DaRT

Was banned in the second game. Ran through start zone and been kicked with this "Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)".

Now I play with key my friend while he is playing another game with nick Walther.

Unbanned.

Ingame name? I have a few

Aragorn

An innocent man

Bandido

Big Bad Barry

DMX

HeYSeXe

Michael Westen

Tehssiah

Zombie

977b4ebdf969181d98b61261dc224b69 -1 Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)

None of those names match the ban entries of your GUID.

I still unbanned you though.

says im banned by dart when i join 

GUID--- 2ab2c06d9eabcc52906103635f095d8a 

player name - brady

ive never been banned never played.

Did you buy your key from a friend/key site?

Unbanned.

Yes I do actually. The server was experiencing random problems with dart and several players were kicked at random sometimes including me. The admins on the server unbanned me both times. I'm not sure if the server is around anymore but that's the story behind it. This was several months ago and I was able to play in the server after, never had problems with dart after that until trying to play DayZ royale recently

Quick edit: the server was lagging and it would teleport you a few feet and then the anticheat picked it up as teleporting. 

Edited by Redcity

I don't know why I am banned. I try to join some servers and I get banned by dart bans (dart). 

GuID is 01de3119e04fd647d706ecd325053aaf

played under names of Wake or Wasim Aktar

No Idea why I was banned from DaRTBans I don't hack or dupe/exploit glitches, I would like an Unban so i could give Battle Royale a try.

try.

Usernames, Suparra, =CDA= Suparra, Donny D. Domminates.

Edited by Suparra

ingame name Unclesam

GUID e5a74039a3a17f2afcfc979eb9998561

Long story short I am on the community banlist due to a miscommunication with a server admin. He requested I be added to the community banlist having me confused for someone else hacking on the server due to the chat log, then before I was banned requested that I not be added and I was added anyway for some reason I dont know which and then shortly after the community banlist was left unkept.

Proof of the above can be found here

in particular reply #1 and #4

Edit: Deleted as not sure this applies to me at the moment, cheers.

Edited by deancolt45

Hi, I dont know why I got banned from the BattleRoyale Mod, but I'd really like to play it...

Ingame-name: S04seit1904

GUID: 89a5e45265d2ad9a618d2a67bf565cbf

Message: You were kicked of the game. (BattleEye: Admin Ban (Banned by DaRTBans (DaRT)))