Sign in to follow this  
TrepidApathe

Server locking

Okay, here is my issue. 

I try logging onto 'DayZ Overwatch Emerge' server. I cannot join. It gives me "waiting for host" forever and does nothing. Thats off commander launch. When I try to go through Arma > multiplayer > filter > 'DayZ overwatch emerge' > join - It quickly saids "Connecting Failed." 

I have reinstalled DayZ 2 times. I have reinstalled DayZ Commander. I have re-worked my IP settings, via IPCONFIG. I have turned firewalls / antivirus off / on. I've opened a few ports, that people rumor to help connection. 

I've done it all. 

Most recently, I got random Battle-eye disconnect (along with a few other people according to the friend I was playing with) from 'Military Hardware DayZ' after a 2-3 hour session of gameplay. When I went to log back in, the server was stuck at 10k ping. (via DayZ commander, and doesnt even show up on my arma>multiplayer>filter screen). My friend logged in and out of the server just fine and was able to keep playing. 

What do I do to fix this. Two times I've found decent servers, and then this.

Note: I was able to get onto DayZ Overwatch Emerge briefly TWO times. The 1st time, by the time I got in, it was too late and I was off to bed, so I didnt get to play, but I did get in the lobby. The 2nd time, I played for about 2 hours, the server restarted, and I couldnt get back in. 

Any help is appriciated. :\

-TrepidApathe