Sign in to follow this  
Einstein (DayZ)

Why i am still scared of green mountain

I had a past experience at green mountain with another player and something quite unusual. A ghostly man with tears in his pants and a bloody white hoodie and a scarred face killed a player chasing my friend. He said you owe me and disapeared so i freaked out and disconected. i went to green mountain again recently on a different server and saw the ghostly man for a few second on the tower at green mountain and that is when i knew it was something wierd i would like anyone else who has this experience to let me know it is some creepy shit.

• Like 1

Not really some creepy ghost man but still a ghost experience.

A ghost police car and a ghost bike appeared there. Me and my friend had made a campfire outside of it, when we heard a DMR shot from there. We went to investigate, nothing. Then suddenly a damn police car comes with its sirens on, drives into a wall and dissapears, me and my friend, still thinking the DMR is here somewhere, kept searching, when my friend screams "HOLY SHIT WHAT" and we see a ghost bike ride into Green Mountain, No driver, only a bike going around us and ringing.

We were creeped out and ran. Suddenly a military offroad full of someones supplies and a tractor appeared in front of us. I put holy books in both (I had 3, I liked collecting them) and the ghost dissapears. (Yes it just turned off the vehicle and the we could get in).

Lesson: Always have a holy book with you. This is a true story. And happened last week at Saturday.

Oh also, one thing I forgot to say about the ghost police car: It stopped halfway, and a guy with soldier clothing and an M9 jumped out. We shot at him a lot, nothing happened. He stared at the swede in my group, and shot him 3 times near the head (2 hit the chest) and then drove away.

Edited by dollon

This one time I swear I saw Steak and Potatoes there.

That's enough reason for me to never return, less I want him to force male character 'bonding'.

• Like 4

yea that would creep me out to but when i saw this guy 2 times especially after he killed a bandit and disapeered before saying you owe me i dont think i am going back to green mountain

Edited by Einstein

In the standalone, they should add the sound of children whispering and laughing that gets louder as you get closer. That ought to scare some people off, but in reality it could just be an old tape recording set on loop

• Like 5

Isn't Green Mountain where the infection originated? Like, it was developed there by the Chernarussian government as a biological weapon, but testing went horribly wrong and it spread everywhere? Anyways, that might explain the doctor zombies, the pile of dead bodies(test subjects), and the doctor who hung himself on the tower.

i get that its sort of a running joke around here but i dont get whats frightening about it other than the fact that theres no decent loot

Edited by Skinwalker
  • Like 1

Trust me just going there makes me shake in my heels. The voices I hear there...o.o;

Here's a little fan story explaining Green Mountain i made:

Stay away from green Mountain, it has been said that a curse was set down upon that land many a year ago before the zombie outbreak. Before The Tower stood there was an old woman's house that rested on that very spot. Many feared her because some said chanting could be heard from her house in the middle of the night and different colored fumes would arise from her chimney. They all believed she was a practitioner of black magic.The last man who stepped foot into her house was never seen again. Some say he still is there and can be seen standing on the railing of the tower trying to escape Green Mountain. One day the government of Chernarus decided where her house was they could build a facility for making new biological weapons and disguise it as a radio tower. When they arrived at her house the old women stepped out and greeted the captain. When told she had to evacuate the premises she refused. The captain wasn't just going to go tell his boss that he let an old woman drive him off so he raised his weapon and asked again. The old woman still refused. The Captain shot one bullet through her stomach and she fell to the floor. As she died the old woman she beckoned the captain to hear her last words. They were "Omnes moriemur". No one knew it meant " You will all die.". One by one the soldiers of that unit experienced symptoms of depression and one by one killed themselves. The last to die was the captain and by his body a tape recording was found. On the tape recording he confessed his guilt and let out a sigh.Then he said "Wait who are you?" "OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!!".  Then a loud screech was heard and a gunshot. All that was heard on the tape recorder before it ended was the footsteps of a women on wood floors.On the day of the virus outbreak scientist were laboring inside the labs underneath green mountain. They were all getting ready for the officer in charge to watch the injecting of serum 2A-9B into a local. When he arrived they got on with the experiment. After they injected him they watched as he died and rose again as a monster without a heart beat.Luckily his restraints were strong enough to withstand his strength. Then something amazing happened. His chains unhooked themselves and he was released. No one made it out of the lab except for around 10-15 scientist who were than executed above ground because of their bite marks. On a full moon's night you can still hear them clawing to get their way out and screeching for someone to help them. Soon after the experiment patient zero escaped and the infection started.

Green mountain.

In French, this is Vermont.

Vermont, a state of the USA is the nation's leading supplier of maple syryp.

A maple tree's leaves are green, except in Autumn when they go blood red.

This version of a maple leaf is on the flag of Canada.

Canada as we know it basically united following the Storming of Quebec, by General  James Wolfe in 1759.

General Wolfe was born in Kent, England.

Kent means 'border' in Old English.

Thus, this proves Green Mountain in Chernarus is infact the border between the realm of the living and the realm of the dead, and taking Mountain Dew up there is tantamout to burying Gage Creed in that pet cemetary.

You have been warned, mortals.

• Like 1

I have gone there and I noticed that zeds kept spotting me without seeing me. They started climbing up the radio tower. There was this one ghost zombie who constantly made aggro noises but never attacked me (Maybe stuck inside the radio tower)

Iv'e never gone back to Green mountain, not after the last time i got violated i swear there's a ghost there that helps the zeds it was all good creeping round not getting noticed until i heard the noise a scream and then a gun shot, from where i don't know it was close very close, then the door to the tower opened (i didn't open it) my leg broke i was helpless on the floor no morphine and as if by some calling the all the zombies returned it wasn't a pretty sight for me. I still have nightmares now Oh! god Green mountain why oh why do you torture me so. 

One time i saw the green mountain.when i got to the top, i found Frank&Beans on the grass. Then i understood-something bad is going on. I ran away as fast as i could

It's always the same, everbody has a story, but no one a vid. The thing with the holy books would be cool, they should implement in the SA

One time me and some of my friends were rolling around in a suv blasting music and just messing around. We decided to drive through Green Mountain because we thought there might be someone there that would want a ride. As we drove slowly past the gate my friend stopped and yelled to the bushes. "Hey guy you need a lift??" Then a man with the face of a zombie slow walked to our car and got it without saying a word. we kept asking him f he wanted a weapon or food or water but he wouldn't talk at all. He just kept staring with those blank eyes at my friend. We kept on driving and after a restart we never saw him again. One of the things i don't get is why he was there. He had nothing at all. why not just head to a city?

We dropped of this new spawn at the mountain once, picked him up running along the coast. My partner was passenger and told the guy that she did not know the driver , me, and that i would not talk but had forced her in the car and she had no idea where we were going. In side the guy was like ' why won't he talk ?' ' where are we going?' ' whats the go with this shit ??' the only thing i said was ' GET OUT! '  when we got to the mountain and then left him standing there hands by his side as we drove away.

Poor bastard.

• Like 1

It's always the same, everbody has a story, but no one a vid. The thing with the holy books would be cool, they should implement in the SA

Approach the Gates Of Hell with caution, as the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

How would they implement it if it was a hacker, but standalone would be hacker-free?

Unless they add ghosts, it wouldn't work.

We dropped of this new spawn at the mountain once, picked him up running along the coast. My partner was passenger and told the guy that she did not know the driver , me, and that i would not talk but had forced her in the car and she had no idea where we were going. In side the guy was like ' why won't he talk ?' ' where are we going?' ' whats the go with this shit ??' the only thing i said was ' GET OUT! '  when we got to the mountain and then left him standing there hands by his side as we drove away.

Poor bastard.

You fucking monster.

What did he do to deserve that?!?

Edited by narkoman14
  • Like 1

I was doing a execution the`re...2 guys disappeared....then the radio went on loop...

Did you execute them because of ze grammar?