rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

So I take it your "internal milestone review" must not have gone well.  I can't see a dev blog taking so long that you had to stay at work all night long.

The internal review happened on monday.

I worked all day today.

Decided that I really wanted to do the devblog, so I started on that after work.

You're welcome.

• Like 17

So I take it your "internal milestone review" must not have gone well.  I can't see a dev blog taking so long that you had to stay at work all night long.

It's a video upload.. More than likely a lengthy one requiring not only editing but capturing.. How would him explaining that they're behind/things didn't go so well have any bearing on how long it takes to compile the data? Stop fishing.

Edited by CapricornOne

Good night, ya'll. I am going to bed now.

Please PM me if the video is released after my comment, so it will be easier to find--if you will, your own choice.

Anyway, good night! I said GOOD NIGHT! You filthy mouths.

I worked all day today.

Decided that I really wanted to do the devblog, so I started on that after work.

You're welcome.

At least you'll have the weekend off to play more Payday now! Just don't end up pulling a Phil Fish on us  :lol:

Edited by CapricornOne
  • Like 1

It's a video upload.. More than likely a lengthy one requiring not only editing but capturing.. How would him explaining that they're behind/things didn't go so well have any bearing on how long it takes to compile the data? Stop fishing.

I fished and got you information so go fuck yourself :)

• Like 1

I worked all day today.

You're welcome.

Good luck, the shitstorm is growing by the hour.

Sunday is next week.

No, no, no, God didn't start creation off with a day off, that's what he ended the week with. Heh.

Rocket; I have a question regarding these milestones.

If it hasn't been covered over the devblog, what do these 'milestones' consist of? Is it the architecture system and the network bubble?

Here I am, checking this thread every 10 minutes or so with my cell Phone (since my internet connection is broken till monday or tuesday).

God, I freaking love Dayz.

That's because that's obviously wrong.  It's being held back to drive Take on Mars sales.

This, and they also decided to use the Take on Mars engine so we can have space stations.

I worked all day today.

You're welcome.

I don't care what Private Doughboy Ryan Coolidge says about you.  You're alright.

• Like 1

This, and they also decided to use the Take on Mars engine so we can have space stations.

This just announced... Super high-end loot clan-based EVE style awesome instanced zombie bunker replaced with super high-end loot clan-based EVE style instanced space station.

Given the boner rocket has for CCP, this is a likely outcome.

Edited by Katana67