beatSTV

DayZ : Aftermath Mod

This post won't let me edit the images. I have added some higher res images below.

Edited by Amrak
  • Like 1

TS3 Server Details.

63.143.52.202:10030

I am on Australia Time GMT + 8.5 hours. Any issues or questions message or poke me if i'm AFK.

My apologies, I perhaps worded that wrong.

The files will all be released as soon as the mod is playable. When I said complete I was referring to bugs fixed, features and map additions finished and some textures tided up. Currently I'm releasing at least 1 update a day, and that would get annoying. At the moment I'm not even 100% done on the loot system, and map additions are still being tweaked, We have not even finished the load screen lol.

The files will be released, I have no intention of withholding anything. I completely understand your suspicions, and apologise for being unclear. Obviously the proof of the pudding is in the eating but until then please bear with us while we test, finish off and get it out there for you to all play ASAP :)

That's fantastic, thanks for clearing that up, I hope no offense was taken but it's good that your intentions are now perfectly clear for everyone to see.

The screenshots look awesome mate with a great atmosphere, really am looking forward to trying this, if you need help testing just let me know.

Is there a time frame on when you think you'll be ready for release?

• Like 2

Map updates look very impressive Amrak I can see already you have put some time and thought into your designs and thank you for the answers Rossymond.

Looks to be an impressive package overall and one I look forward to playing and helping to break.

We have a dedicated in Brisbane AUS if you need anything hosted for testing purposes and I have some friends that would be willing to setup similar environments in the UK and EURO.

I love open source projects being a big fan of Epoch as we get to see the madness as it unfolds.

3ungle a dedi test host would be great i'm in the process of hunting down a decent host at the moment, i shall let rossy know. You should see the rest of the prison and the petrol stations they are beautiful, Amrak is the map edit god Chernarus is like a whole new map with the amount of additional areas, tied into the new looting and search feature.

I too have put many a hour into the map with updates to the default Epoch Mod.

I know his pain but also share his joy when things just work.. Chernarus is a beautiful map to expand on.

• Like 1

That's fantastic, thanks for clearing that up, I hope no offense was taken but it's good that your intentions are now perfectly clear for everyone to see.

The screenshots look awesome mate with a great atmosphere, really am looking forward to trying this, if you need help testing just let me know.

Is there a time frame on when you think you'll be ready for release?

No offense taken mate. Time frame wish, it hugely depends on how many issues we find with large scale testing, which is going to commence as soon as possible, the next few days for sure. If everything goes well, we are hoping to release in weeks, rather than months.

I would be interested in the closed testing.

I saw you pop into TS earlier, send me a message on there and join in the convo :)

New Cleansing Station at Cap Golova - Looking from Mt Pik Kozlova

9k3r.jpg

East side of Cherno - Currently just open fields on standard maps

qcoa.jpg

These two images aren't working. Could you fix them please? Really interested to see what you guys have done.

we are uploading some nice high res images deathdealer

Entry to Prison - Built from scratch in an empty field.

QWLXU60.jpg

Cleansing Centre at Cap Golova - New roads, trees, buildings etc.

cxCmbhD.jpg

East side of Cherno - Currently empty fields.

FZoBlDK.jpg

Edited by SmashT
Fixed image links for you
  • Like 2

Looks impressive!

• Like 3

Looks impressive!

thanks for actually making them images smashT

I'll drop a few more images in here daily. The better stuff is yet to come!

• Like 1

Searchable Medical Cabinets, Cupboards, Desks, Vending Machines, Cardboard Boxes, Ammo Crates plus heaps more.

2vz8.jpg

Edited by Amrak
  • Like 1

The lighting definitely looks different. I like it. Am keen to give this a go!

• Like 1

Beautiful

Looking forward to some nice juicy updates now after a weeks break ;)

i come bearing gifts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYNBcFDG_f8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10z2P3tMerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBGeH4NI2a8

Rossy has also just sorted the loading loose bullets into mags script and also weapon customization :)

Edited by beatSTV
  • Like 2

Bah, Reddit , no more than 5 minutes ago, took all your glory mate, beanz anyway.

Ah PsiSynicate, this young whippersnapper got me into this mod back in June last year, his were the first videos I really watched and a week later I was hooked and purchased.

Watching now.

• Like 1

damn /r/dayz/ i have also passed details to sacriel and eirebornfenix

we will have an la based dedi box :) the devs are aussies