Sign in to follow this  
{CQF} Ian

The Night time NVG killer.

In ARMA 2 there is a mortar. During Wasteland games, it is a mobile platform of death and base destruction. So I have a question, if we can put HE shells out of the mortar, why not flares, or even have firework mortars. How many time is it a bitch to fight a group of entrenched people who have NVG's at night? So with this idea, you can light them up, with a flare, from a safe distance (further than the range of an M203) and then eliminate the hostiles without the use of NVG's. Of course, this would mean that we would have to have not only a mortar on the SA but also firework/flare rounds. Perhaps only firework mortars used for only fireworks but that do have a chance to explode and injure the user.

• Like 1

How about crafting a slingshot type device with tyre tubes in between two study trees so i don't have to lug a mortar around with me :)

• Like 6

How about crafting a slingshot type device with tyre tubes in between two study trees so i don't have to lug a mortar around with me :)

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Big enough to fit and launch a human?

* it's raining bandits, hallelujah, it's raining bandits! *

• Like 3

Big enough to fit and launch a human?

* it's raining bandits, hallelujah, it's raining bandits! *

Now you just have to find a bandit who doesn't KoS and is willing to die for you to have some fun :D

Now you just have to find a bandit who doesn't KoS and is willing to die for you to have some fun :D

Taser???

This one is a true survivor!!!

• Like 1