thesneakyfatcat

SHIT/PISS SYSTEM V1.2

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I have no coding/scripting experience but I have endless ideas for this system. My goal as of now is to get a mod team and make this happen. Maybe in the future, this will be in the standalone. If anyone has coding or scripting knowledge, please shoot me a message and we can discuss.

if I could, I would!

Sorry didn't read all points, but do you spawn flies over a steaming pile of poopoo? Gotta have that!

Edited by Killzone_Kid

Sorry didn't read all points, but do you spawn flies over a steaming pile of poopoo? Gotta have that!

Yup. Shit will spawn flies but will play a different sound than the dead player flies.

I stopped reading when i got to "ass infection".

Hardest i have laughed in a long time.

• Like 2

Hello there

Well, what can I say. A lot of thought may have gone into this. Perhaps too much?

Waste *should* be an issue as the vectors from it could be an interesting mechanic but perhaps some elements need to be toned down a little.

Lastly, like others have said, some ladies are capable of doing some interesting feats.

Let's not discriminate too much.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Well, what can I say. A lot of thought may have gone into this. Perhaps too much?

Waste *should* be an issue as the vectors from it could be an interesting mechanic but perhaps some elements need to be toned down a little.

Lastly, like others have said, some ladies are capable of doing some interesting feats.

Let's not discriminate too much.

Rgds

LoK

Maybe I could tone it down, just a bit -- but there's so many more features I have planned!

Maybe I could tone it down, just a bit -- but there's so many more features I have planned!

Oh, I can't wait to hear them.

Let's drink to all the times he said Piss and Shit, товарищи!

I'm not actually Russian.

I still prefer the Daley Thompson's Decathlon suggestion better.

Edited by Timboski

Let's drink to all the times he said Piss and Shit, товарищи!

I'm not actually Russian.

New drinking game.

I dig it

Will there be added items in the game to coincide with this new system? I'd like to see items such as Buscopan Cramps, Senokot and laxatives added in so that we can combat the constipation side effect.

Will there be added items in the game to coincide with this new system? I'd like to see items such as Buscopan Cramps, Senokot and laxatives added in so that we can combat the constipation side effect.

Agree. You could lace all your food with laxatives. Then when you get killed and looted, the hungry bandit would be in for a nasty surprise.

• Like 1

I haven't laughed like that in months... Thank you.

I'm fucking dying here.

Don't think too much about this shit man. While being a good idea you must of developed some Scat fetish.

• Like 1