thesneakyfatcat

SHIT/PISS SYSTEM V1.2

It would make the game more immersive.

But I worry that the cost would be enjoyability.

Infact interesting but anyway: Some men just want to watch others eat shit and die.

This is either a great troll or a strange suggestion, Either way I am loving watching it go...

It's not even just a suggestion , rocket mentioned "somwheresomewhen" that hes not sure if it gets implemented or not :D

Its actually not THAT bad of a idea imo .

We all do it everyday...

But i still have tears in my eyes reading thru this thread , and so would i ingame

Isnt that what DayZ is all about??? doing WHATEVER the hell you could possibly do in such a situation?

Why not let people throw their shit around???????

It would get you nowhere but would still be all lot of fun shitting on a gun and placing it somwhere xD

Or chase someone with a hand full of crap like a snowball.

Just imagine on how many strange situations the game would get richer...

Edited by Feanorfeuergeist

12. Drinking your own blood piss restores the blood you lost from it.

13. Drinking your friends blood piss kills you.

What? O_O

• Like 1

4. You can piss a distance of 5 meters. Females cannot do this.

You don't hang around females much do you.

• Like 4

Isn't that what DayZ is all about??? doing WHATEVER the hell you could possibly do in such a situation?

Why not let people throw their shit around?

I feel like DayZ, at least to me, isn't about being a sandbox game in an apocalyptic setting, but is supposed to be about surviving in that environment; adding a waste mechanic wouldn't really add or subtract to the survival aspect outside of rare circumstances where you're literally getting caught with your pants down, it would just be adding a layer of realism that isn't really necessary; just realism for the sake of realism, like making animals blink or making paint peel on buildings, it's more realistic, but it doesn't add anything.

Thank you very much for the good laugh I've just had!

On a more serious note, you do know that Rocket answered this during your absence, don't you?

I'm pretty sure you aren't being serious, plus this presentation is a few months old, but it shows pretty well how Rocket thinks about immersion and how far he is thinking about going with it. Which fortunately doesn't seem to be as far as your suggestions are going.

Also:

There will be an "Inspect Shit" option
  • Like 1

Wanna bet?

• Like 1

15. Shit IS lethal. If you eat it, you WILL die. The entire server will get a message saying that "player x has eaten their own shit" or "player x has eaten player y's shit" in commemoration of your bravery.

I'm done.

• Like 2

This is... Real?

Absolutely not! But its definitively a funny read. Just the amount of occurrences of the word piss and shit alone... :)

• Like 1

says who? ^^

you my friend have no idea what these fems can do ^^

maybe "they cannot do this without soiling themselves" ;) but srsly 5m ... thats hard even for a man, if you're not pissing down something

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. I have no coding/scripting experience but I have endless ideas for this system. My goal as of now is to get a mod team and make this happen. Maybe in the future, this will be in the standalone. If anyone has coding or scripting knowledge, please shoot me a message and we can discuss.

Nope sorry only very experienced at shitting and pissing :D

Could you explain the blood piss thing?

I really like the whole idea!

Is this some kind of troll topic? Are you seriously suggesting a freaking piss system? xD

What the hell have you been smoking man?