crazykid1297

PublicVariable Restriction #0 "BIS_MPF_logic" - What is this?

I just discovered that this is causing kicks. Is this a failed hack attempt? I am curious if DayZ uses it at all, and if I should ban players for it.

it's a hack.

Restart your server when you see this.

• Like 1

Well this is also bugged. I was just banned from the Military Hardware server (ingame nick: Vossakurwa) with "BIS_MPF_logic" being the reason. And I for sure have no hacks or scripts.

What I did was getting logged out when server restarted. Then I logged back in. Something went wrong in the login, arma2 just froze on loading, so I ALT-F4, and restart the game. Then when i try to connect again, I'm banned for "BIS_MPF_logic". After googling it, it seems some others were also randomly banned because of this. 

Im guessing it is a bug in the anti-hack script.

Getting banned for no reason really fucking sucks guys. If we really were hacking, we wouldnt even try to complaing about it, just go on to the next server, i guess.

Edited by The Third

Why are you replying from a post dated of 5 months ago? This hack has a workaround since 1.8, and cheaters can't reset BIS lib so easily now.

Where can you see I tell to ban players? I tell people to restart the server, because all players are victim of such kick forever till server restart.

this is not a hack... I was testing on my own server and I assure you I do not have hacks.  I logged in after getting kicked for another PV restrition for a PV I wrote, it is unrelated and I do not have BIS PV's anywhere in my init.sqf (where I call my PV's from)

edit: this was on my dev server so no other players but me have joined

Edited by player