Sign in to follow this  
Sagus

No servers showing up, only with beta patch

So i have this problem where no servers at all show up when i enter multiplayer, and when i use remote with correct ip/port i still get noting.

I bought Arma 2 with steam, with all the expansions and have tried reinstalling. Whats bugging me is i get lots of servers on Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, and if i play without the beta patch on Dayz i see lot of servers.

So the problem seems to be with the beta patch.

I use dayzcommander and everything is up to date. If i connect trough Dayzcommander i just get stuck on wait for host. I have tried disabling my firewall and running steam and dayzcommander as administrator. Before i reinstalled earlier i removed batteeye so it should reinstall properly, so that should be working.

I havent been playing for some weeks now and it seems to me like the problem startet with the new update a couple of days ago, but i could be wrong.

I have run out of ideas, do you have any tips? I would be glad to post some specs or command prompts if you specyify whats intresting

Any ideas?

Thanks

Edited by Sagus

When launching through dayz commander under the settings, do you have the launch using steam box checked after installing the most recent beta patch?

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

When launching through dayz commander under the settings, do you have the launch using steam box checked after installing the most recent beta patch?

No. Should i check "Lauch using steam"?

EDIT: I tried with launch using steam checked, and now it say "bad version, connection rejected" or similar. It says up to date though on install/update on dayzcommander. Dont seem to get stuck on wait for host now atleast.

Edited by Sagus

Ended up being a firewall issue after all, where my firewall had specifically blocked dayz and gamemode(allow all) wasnt enough to let it through. If you have similar issues, try turning off the firewall completly.