Level4Prototype

DO NOT PLAY DAYZ SERVER US 661!!!

Can you outline the admin abuse I watched all 20:02 and saw a helicopter following you and a dead body under a tree

• Like 3

This looks more like someone advertising servers other then reporting a server.

Edited by TheDerper121

Gladly, in the first video the admin threatens us saying that we will pay for shooting the original owner of the offroad, and then proceeds to chase us down and shoot at us with an attack heli that he spawned in for himself to come after us with. In the second video, upon his demise underneath the car, the admin teleports to his body and survive almost half a clip of ak at near point blank range. He then disappears by what I believe is a combat log (Alt F4) which is a direct violation of his own rules. If you don't believe me log in and ask them about the rule regarding combat logging. Keep in mind, this IS a PVP server that punishes you for committing acts as a bandit.

This looks more like someone advertising servers other then reporting a server.

Its both actually, but my main purpose here is to prevent people from wasting time playing a server that will only disappoint them. It may seem strange, but I am a game lover and I respect the gaming community whether its XBox, Playstation, Nintendo, or PC. I want to help good servers get their name out there and bring down the bad ones.

Edited by Level4Prototype

Gladly, in the first video the admin threatens us saying that we will pay for shooting the original owner of the offroad, and then proceeds to chase us down and shoot at us with an attack heli that he spawned in for himself to come after us with. In the second video, upon his demise underneath the car, the admin teleports to his body and survive almost half a clip of ak at near point blank range. He then disappears by what I believe is a combat log (Alt F4) which is a direct violation of his own rules. If you don't believe me log in and ask them about the rule regarding combat logging. Keep in mind, this IS a PVP server that punishes you for committing acts as a bandit.

Ahh otay I needed the substance of it to see what was really occuring ty

No worries, I know there is a lot of footage there and it can be difficult to pinpoint the abuse. I left with my crew of eight players after the Admin started spawning in tanks, jets, attack helicopters, and rocket launchers for himself. My friend U53R and I tried to explain that op vehicles and gear were a horrible idea because they could fall into the hands of the ordinary player, and of course they did. There were so many other abuse moments that occurred before I had recording software, such as two times where the admin used tanks to attack players rolling around in trucks which caused 20+ people to quit the server. The original owner is 16 years old I think, and it really shows in his behaviour and attitude towards the responsibilities as a server owner/admin. In fact the only people that continue to play that server are the ones he bribed with admin status to keep them around!

Ok so after reviewing all the footage I recorded (from the second video) I believe he was attempting to prevent me from ambushing two guys who were broadcasting their location over side chat. Still, he would have to use his admin map to watch where I was going, stopped, and what I was doing before he came after me.

Edited by Level4Prototype

You didn't exactly highlight it.

And what the fuck is wrong with your video? It's all wavy and warpy.

You didn't exactly highlight it.

And what the fuck is wrong with your video? It's all wavy and warpy.

He asked me to point out the admin abuse, chasing bandits with rocket pod chopper and porting back to body to kill a legit player...mission accomplished. As for the video, I have no idea...it was fine the day I uploaded it but recently merged with the ocean.

I know it was not a hacker, they are able to see the exact scripts that hackers use in their admin tools. If a hacker had come in, the admins would have noticed it. Rather he was watching me get close to the other players location and came after me to prevent my ambush from succeeding. Cockblocking bandits on a pvp server while using admin abilities is a huge abuse of his admin rights therefore, BAD SERVER DON'T PLAY IT! That is the direct message i'm trying to get across in this post.

Watching that video made my brain jiggle around..

Also, Some private hive servers have attack helicopters, So it could have been a legit player.

However, I couldn't watch the video as yeah.. Brain jiggle..

Watching that video made my brain jiggle around..

Also, Some private hive servers have attack helicopters, So it could have been a legit player.

However, I couldn't watch the video as yeah.. Brain jiggle..

Yeah I have no idea what happened with the videos, they were both fine when I uploaded them. Skip to 5:00 on the first video and 8:00 on the second to avoid long amounts of wavy.