exomonkeyman

DayZ Standalone (Alpha Release Date June)

I looked at his sources... I don't see anything official.

I know they just said they were planning it for sometime somewhere in June. So everyone get prepared for some standalone finally!!!!

Your one of those gullible people that believes everything PSISyndicate says. Just like the people that believe everything frankieonpc says. Gullible.

Your one of those gullible people that believes everything PSISyndicate says. Just like the people that believe everything frankieonpc says. Gullible.

Oh and one thing I'm not gullible I work hard in my life I work for a living to get money and to care for myself. I at least get some extra to arouse my gaming needs, But not so much that I'm gullible.

So ya it will be sometime in June and if not they said it will be in July which is so unlikely.

I know they are some of the developers but why did you show me them?

They're going to supersede any gaming website that wants traffic to generate revenue through ads.

I thinks Santa will turn up empty handed again,but Id rather a working toy than a broken one

Why empty handed it will be coming out sometime in June we just have to have patience to see what day it is.

Rocket has said that alpha launches very likely in two months. I don't remember what interview he said that because there are so many from E3 but I haven't heard anything about June.

Rocket has said that alpha launches very likely in two months. I don't remember what interview he said that because there are so many from E3 but I haven't heard anything about June.

He actually said it won't launch next week but it won't be two months some time inbetween.

That article was created before E3 things change. Stop treating everything you read as fact.

You know what you are correct did not see the date of the blog. Next time I will be sure to check that but they do have a demo that they did show in E3 but it's not set to public yet.

My personal belief is youtubers/streamers will see an alpha in the coming weeks and they'll be a public alpha by end of July. That's an educated guess from watching/reading hours of interviews.

My main concern is the backlash of the idiotic players not understanding what an alpha is....

Dean said it will be on june, BEFORE the end of the month. he said it will be out at the end of this month so dont say no one said

He actually said it won't launch next week but it won't be two months some time inbetween.

That.