purplish

[New Mod] DayZ Civilian [Work in progress]!

I am having a bit of trouble getting on a server. I am using DZC but whenever i try a server it takes an age and then i just get stuck in debug plains unable to move

Lots of people are getting stuck in debug plains and are just quitting the mod this needs to be fixed.

How can i spawn on the server? I joined 20 times and got every time the massage: "something went wrong, please reconnect" :(

Sorry for the lack of support on these forums. Here is the scenario: This mod was in Alpha so everything was not in perfect shape, as you can see. So I do not have control over all the server admins and it is up to them to update their server files, which many of them do not check the github. But, I am trying to open up more servers that are controlled by me in order that we may have fully working servers.

Best server to join is the one hosted by me. Search for Purplish and you should ifnd it or search for mramazingman (in arma 2 ingame filter)

Please, this is in alpha, in no way shape or form is it finished and will be worked on for a very long time.

Awful mod, even if it's WIP. Awful :D

You could always state why it is awful, constructive feedback is a lot better than "Your avatar sucks." well why does it suck "I don't know just it sucks." Well that doesn't provide much. Can you state why it is awful so I can improve it?

• Like 1

Couple of questions.

Is this meant to be a gamemode for a small group (or solo play), or is it meant to be mass multiplayer?

There's currently no servers running this mod at the moment. Is it because of lack of support at the moment? I forgot to reset my filters...

If you need help with finding bugs and what-not, can I help out?

Edited by Grishnakah

- Chernarus, Elektro and Berezino are as laggy as shit.

- Most building clip through trees :|

Ignore these guys, complaining. Keep going with your mod, and good luck!

I also host a few servers and would be mary than happy to help out. If you want come on our TeamSpeak and give me a shout.

Thanks,

Falcon-X and Khaos Gaming

Teamspeak: tscan1.vilayer.com:9991

Edited by Falcon-X

The only thing missing from this is the base building from Epoch! Screw the NPCs, just the base building! And add spawn points for all the vehicles, with the key in the vehicle's gear. (the civilian and army's vehicles can be locked, right?)

And if you add all the vehicles from Epoch, in the Epoch you also have an item to open the cars (even if it's pretty rare and one-use)... maybe you can add that item to the loot table and make it a bit more common (since in the appocalypse there will be thiefs).

Or edit the epoch "vehicle's key" feature to be like a locker (like the one on the doors or garage doors). But no safes. Maybe Lock Boxes, but easier to crack them open...

Also, I would really like to see a civilian version of Napf, also having the epoch building system...

Edited by SapioiT