purplish

[New Mod] DayZ Civilian [Work in progress]!

Added some big gameplay changes to the zombies, server owners can disable this, if they please.

This just keeps looking better.

I hope that this will be released tomorrow (june 3rd) because I thought that it will be today.

Hey man, miss the celle server, me and shawn and a few others are looking forward to this keep up the good work man.

I hope that this will be released tomorrow (june 3rd) because I thought that it will be today.

I have been working literally non stop for the past 3 days, been exhausting. I am almost certain it will be out tomorrow. I need to finish it so i can actually go outside :P

Hey man, miss the celle server, me and shawn and a few others are looking forward to this keep up the good work man.

So I heard you liked the prison :) Future update :D

was that the walking dead prison? it looked really good, but never got round to checking out the celle map, think the prison would be in the mod? also....i dont think ive ever seen a police station in dayz yet lol

I hope you release this mod today :D On youtube i will upload a new season of my DayZ Let's Play with some friends....I am so horny to check this mod out :D

greez from germany ;)

So, its now June 5th and all we have is the ability to install the mod via Dayzcommander, no live servers what so ever. Why don't you just announce the release of the mod upon completion?

So, its now June 5th and all we have is the ability to install the mod via Dayzcommander, no live servers what so ever. Why don't you just announce the release of the mod upon completion?

its only been out a few hours, give it time and there will be some servers running it.

me and my friends will be checking this mod out tomorrow, cant wait :D

I am always willing to check new maps and mods out.

I will give it a go once servers are up (barring ping of course)

Good luck

The servers are live, you can use the ingame filter. commander doesn't have everything you know...

i find in other servers/mods the something went wrong message goes away after a while.

gonna check the in game filter later, as the only server i found on commander isnt EU, but otherwise i cant wait to try this later :D

using dayz commander, select install/update and pick civilian :)

Thanks ;)

I am having a bit of trouble getting on a server. I am using DZC but whenever i try a server it takes an age and then i just get stuck in debug plains unable to move

My friend and I were just yesterday talking about how no one has made an urban map for DayZ, and here you are! Hope to see this take off.

Wish you good luck with his mod.

Maybe you put something like Salvation City in it only a littlebit harder?

Tip: Put the download files in your first Posting this makes it easy to find them ;)

yeah some people are having issues, and there was a hacker on one of the servers giving everyone formula 1 cars, but i believe its being fixed now. but so far from what i seen of the mod (i took a drive in an f1 around the coasts) it looks very good :D