purplish

[New Mod] DayZ Civilian [Work in progress]!

adding two new hunting rifles :)

new waterIJ8TiJl.jpg

Edited by Purplish

snip

I'm trying to fix the embedding, but there's nothing I can do. You need the BBcode from imgur:

l8aoC3D.jpg

Oh, and the water looks great!!

Edited by colekern

I'm trying to fix the embedding, but there's nothing I can do. You need the BBcode from imgur:

l8aoC3D.jpg

Oh, and the water looks great!!

What embedding, I don't understand what is wrong with the post?

What embedding, I don't understand what is wrong with the post?

I works for me now. Oops, must have been a network error on my end.

keep up with the good work purplish cant wait for June so i can play this

Thanks, but don't forget the other devs that are helping, Xeres, Cliche, PaxC4t, Ripsaw, and another dev whose forum name i do not know!

Installed a new cpu fan which means less crashing and more footage :D

This mod looks amazing! Finally nice to see something new in dayz, will surely fill in time until standalone !

so purplish do you think it will be ready for the 1st still? hope so :D

also, i was curious as to how the money will work in it, like does it have a use like trading places, or what else could it be used for?

so purplish do you think it will be ready for the 1st still? hope so :D

also, i was curious as to how the money will work in it, like does it have a use like trading places, or what else could it be used for?

right now it is just loot, a bit like junk loot, but later players might be able to use it to their advantage. If i work hard enough and the rest of the dev team also does, then yes it will be ready.

thanks for the swift response :)

sounds good, il start gathering my riches early.

and hope its ready for then, but id imagine it wont make commander so quick, they havnt got the latest version of epoch up yet, but it will be worth a manual install if necessary :D

I want to play this. Looks great. Hope to see a release tomorrow.

just seen that on the livestream, hope it comes out at some point over the weekend :)

Hello there

I assume you have permission from those mods you have used? Many mods require you to seek their permission before bundling it up. Simply crediting them is not enough. Check the BiS forums for full details, if you haven't already.

Just FYI.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Looks good, pm me if you need an extra server during your go live.

oh god no

"loot is more rare and there is more zombies"

what is this WarZ?

Belive me if there is going to be more zombies you need more stuff to kill said zombies with

Not bashing just pointing that out

other than that looks pretty good

Hello there

I assume you have permission from those mods you have used? Many mods require you to seek their permission before bundling it up. Simply crediting them is not enough. Check the BiS forums for full details, if you haven't already.

Just FYI.

Rgds

LoK

All mods used that require permission to be sought, had permission sought and I was told yes.

• Like 1

oh god no

"loot is more rare and there is more zombies"

what is this WarZ?

Belive me if there is going to be more zombies you need more stuff to kill said zombies with

Not bashing just pointing that out

other than that looks pretty good

Lol, no it is not THAT RARE. You can go to cherno and gear up (Decently) as in maybe some beans coke, and a pistol but you wont go in and come out with 10 lee enfields. The zombies, they might be slower and be walkers, an Idead I am playing with and talked to mmyumm on opendayz about it.

Edited by Purplish

Looks to me like you just ripped some mods off ArmAHolic, made them compatible and packaged them as one.

Unless you really know what you're doing, I expect bad performance, limited compatibility and very, very low FPS.

Nothing personal. Best luck with the mod, I have no doubt it will be great to play. You'll see me there. Also I am somewhat a developer and if I can offer my service I'd love to. Sent you a Skype request. :)

Looks to me like you just ripped some mods off ArmAHolic, made them compatible and packaged them as one.

Unless you really know what you're doing, I expect bad performance, limited compatibility and very, very low FPS.

Nothing personal. Best luck with the mod, I have no doubt it will be great to play. You'll see me there. Also I am somewhat a developer and if I can offer my service I'd love to. Sent you a Skype request. :)

Yeah I know what I am doing, FPS isn't bad at all. But, yes I am no modeler and I was the only one working of the mod therefore most content came from armaholic. Mutliple times on reddit posts and on my last live stream I stated that I never made any of the models or textures, I simply put them into dayz and that was all I would take credit for. Yeah, I do need some help now, so I will accept it tomorrow morning look forward to working with you :)

• Like 3

Sent you a contact request on skype. If all goes well with the initial release I would be interested in hosting a server.

Sent you a contact request on skype. If all goes well with the initial release I would be interested in hosting a server.

Yeah, we need some servers up before we release it so that would be great :)

Yeah I know what I am doing, FPS isn't bad at all.

Music to my ears. You've already set yourself apart from Breaking Point just in doing that.