purplish

[New Mod] DayZ Civilian [Work in progress]!

Sorry, i was too excited for my mod so I am giving a quick preview to the community

(WILL BE 100% OPEN SOURCE)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3B6NoOCtjmiSi0yamdkdUY3MVk/edit - Download link

DAYZ CIVILIAN [ WIP ]

dbZ6Wtu.png

Full Album - http://imgur.com/a/xDTKS

My Favorite pictures from it

LNX5dNg.jpgoee8LLHh.jpgowdgsX6h.jpgQi6BtVeh.jpgbGzVv1u.jpgge10oPsh.jpg

Hello, Purplish here and I am proud to present my new mod DayZ Civilian!

So what is DayZ Civilian?

DayZ Civilian is a mod focused on adding more weapons, buildings, vehicles, and revamp the whole friggin experience of DayZ! Chernarus is being redesigned to focus loot more torwads the middle of the map and give CQB a huge role in the gameplay. It also makes the big cities like Elektrovask, Chernogorsk, and Berenzino look like real cities.

Features

- Nighttime lighting

- Car radios

- Night fog

- Base Building that has russian architecture

- New sounds

- More weapons/ vehicles

- Redesigned Chernarus

- Smk lite animations (Blind fire, new prone position)

- More skins around 20 right now plan to add like 30 more

- Roleplay items sucha s money, cocaine, marijuana ect.

- Female zombies new zombie types (Thank you Origins >

- Female skins

- Tightly packed cities

- Zombies are a threat

- Customizable weapons

-Loot is more rare- Increased zombie count

- Blascore visual effects

- and many more custom features to come following (notebooks that lead to a story of the game

So what exactly has been added?

Weapon

-Rh m4/m166

-rh m40

-m rh aks

- 2017 weapons

- kpsfs weapons

-c1987 weapons

-civilian weaponsrh pistol remake

-Rh Hk415

- ASc weapon pack

-

- Too many to count, as in the photo album there is just a select few of the weapons of which I show. There is more than breaking point, I guarantee that. some specific weapons are

Many, many russian weapons (rh_ak pack

so russian weapons:

-an-94

-Akm

-Aks

-ak47

-aks74

(SO many varients!)

-Xm8

-ACR

-Masada

-Tar-21

-Hk16

-Hk17

-M4 Magpul

-M4 SBR

-M16a1

-Ar10

-PPK

-P38

-Python

-Colt Anacoda (gold, silver)

-G18

-G17

-G19

-Berreta m9 camo

-Moison Naguant

-Kar98k

-rust m16 and m4 (<3 shinkicker)

-and again, too many to count.

Vehicles

-Civilian helicopters like the uesc belle

-Seahawk

-Black HAwk

-Chinook

-Merlin

-Microlight pack (Hangliders, parachute planes

-CSG Gyro pack (Gryocopters ftw!)

-Civilian cars for example

-Gte-34s

-Nissan 350zs

-Golf cars

-More ladas

Planes

-C130js from many countries

-an-2 takistan air

-and a lot more

Millitary Vehicles

-Chinook

-Seahawk

-Blackhawk

-HMMV w/ m2

-HMMVV medevac

-UAZ with mounted turret

-OFfroad with mounted turret

and a ton more.

Building packs include

-AGS Buildings

-CHN Urban pack

-MBG Buildings 3

-MBG Killhouse buildings

-Alpion buildings

Higlited buildings

-Skyscrapers!

-More enterable buildings from Celle (The MBG 3 Buildings)

-New, never before seen in dayz the alpion buildings, CHN URBAN PACK!!!

So how the hell does this affect the experience?

First off, running through Cherno is a nightmare now there are 160 zombies in cities now vs 40! So have fun not getting your face mauled by them. Loot should be more rare now and takes a lot longer to become fully geared. Night is very scary, with fog all around you, you have no clue a who...or what is lurking around the other corner. Zombies will now do more damage but will not be super OP, remember players are not the only threat. Night time lights really makes you have to go around sneaky so you either dont get caught by the horde, or dont have a player see you. Base building is being added, the one made by Daiymo21 and is adding a ton of new buildings and objects to create such as

I am the only one developing this mod atm and I am limited to time only on the weekends, I NEED DEVELOPERS, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM OR SKYPE (Nick.chow3)

Credits to the addon makers whose addons i used! I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THEIR WORK AT ALL!

Donations go to crazylazypenguin@aol.com (The donations go to my research project)

Edited by Purplish
  • Like 16

Hey, if you need a cool soundtrack to it I can do that for you :)

This looks pretty cool if you have a server for it just name it and i'll join tomorrow.

Right now there are no download links because I am still testing it and I plan to finish it very soon (next week, after I am done with school) I can do an FTP though. Send me a PM

sounds very interesting. what does the drugs do? like visual effects or anything. lootable skins are always welcome in my book too :D

so being that its called civilian...does that mean its gonna have more of a civilian theme to it? compared to vanilla's military feel

and will it require rmod?

sounds very interesting. what does the drugs do? like visual effects or anything. lootable skins are always welcome in my book too :D

so being that its called civilian...does that mean its gonna have more of a civilian theme to it? compared to vanilla's military feel

and will it require rmod?

No it won't require rmod, I plan on visual maybe skill type effects for the drugs and yes, it is civilian themed. (Pretty hard to find community civilian weapons for a millitary simulator game)

• Like 1

sounds good, i hope it gets included in dayzcommander when its finished, and roleplay items (and more random items in general) would be a welcome feature. would be nice if the hunting knife could be turned into a melee weapon for the pistol slot, more melee could help. but yeah i understand about the gun thing, but looks like a good selection. i look forward to trying this mod :D

This looks awesome, can't wait to give it a try.

This will be open source 100%

im not sure what that means....lol. im guessing it wont be on commander?

I think he means he wont try to restrict server files and such. Unlike Origins and BrokenPoint

I think he means he wont try to restrict server files and such. Unlike Origins and BrokenPoint

Yes, i wont have it restrticted like orgiins and broken point. I plan on getting it on dayz commander for ease of access.

• Like 1

ah thats awesome then :D

never got to try origins because no matter what server i went on it was super laggy. and both mods have really annoying zombie sounds

Hey guys, my scheduled cleared up a ton so expect june 1st

• Like 1

Seems very well done and i will be looking foward to play this on June

Updated the post with the donations email. the donations go to my research project and deals with transcranial direct stimulation.